• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

40% think Trump has done a good job as president in the USA, very low historically, but when will they all recognize that Donald is the fake, odd one?

He's now retweeting Britain First videos.

Fuck's sake.

The President of the United States retweeting Britain First? Fuck me, that is depressing.

I hate to think how delighted those disgusting, racist cunts will be about all this publicity.

At least they admit what they are.

e6a87901f091dbcee7bebe3cbb41d427.jpg

The replies under the Morgan tweet are just as bad

Fucking hell.

DP3dV4MWsAAUPm2.jpg

As someone said on Twitter earlier this morning, if he can't even @ the right person on Twitter, how can we trust him not to nuke the wrong Korea when he presses the big red button?

He's trying to piss the whole world off right now and doing a grand job of it. I can see there being some sort of coup/ assassination attempt shortly and I'm surprised there wasn't one in Asia.

I listened to Radio Four this morning where they interviewed the person who originally retweeted the videos. Fuck. Ing. Hell. Utterly abhorrent.

Ann Coulter is the blueprint who Hopkins ripped off over here.

Trump is going to officially recognise Jerusalem as the Israeli capital and move the US embassy. That won't piss off the Muslim world at all, plus the Arab nations in general.

Trump is going to officially recognise Jerusalem as the Israeli capital and move the US embassy. That won't piss off the Muslim world at all, plus the Arab nations in general.

The guy just doesn't give a shit. This could kick off into all kinds of shit, another intifada, war even. America will be targeted but Trump will just say it's somebody else's fault. And then he'll bomb them.

Donnie with some sub-Charlie Nicholas weak bantz:

CNN’S slogan is CNN, THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS. Everyone knows this is not true, that this could, in fact, be a fraud on the American Public. There are many outlets that are far more trusted than Fake News CNN. Their slogan should be CNN, THE LEAST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS!

How the fuck did this imbecile win Time Man of the Year?

(Mind you - one previous winner was Adolf Hitler...)

And it's not really the accolade some seem to think it is, the criterion being - "a person that, for better or for worse, has done the most to influence the events of the year".

looks at thread, single tear falls down cheek, rolls over on side, pulls blanket over head

Why? Because your arsehole dickhead, braindead despot isn't universally popular?

Trump is the cunt's cunt

Back