• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Dougal pressing the red button made me lol.

His tweets from last night - WTF?!?

I genuinely thought they were from a parody account. He's a fucking loon.

He decided to call Kim Jong Un "short and fat"

And then proceeded to say he would be an excellent mediator in regional disputes. It would be like putting Cassanova in charge of birth control.

He's either

1. A fucking moron
2. Being deliberately antagonistic to appeal to the empty headed racist fuckwits who voted for him
3. Being deliberately outrageous to speed up his own exit from the White House
4. So caught up in his own importance that he doesn't give a fuck about appearing like a man child so just tweets the first thing that pops into his mind
5. A mixture of all the above

Number 4 is the main one,he's in it for what's best for trump,everybody else on the planet can do one,they're worthless in his head

Twitter has a lot to answer for, I've pretty much ignored him since the election, but since Twitter has started showing tweets that your followers like, his tweets are popping up daily. The bloke is an absolute fucking idiot and should be banned from tweeting.

but since Twitter has started showing tweets that your followers like, his tweets are popping up daily.
One for the “what annoys you thread.” Wish you could turn off seeing followers likes.

So Trump reverses the import of elephant trophies to the USA. What a cock of a decision. Even more reason why he shouldn't be in office. Makes me completely and utterly mad that a dwindling elephant population is in even more danger!

So Trump reverses the import of elephant trophies to the USA. What a cock of a decision. Even more reason why he shouldn't be in office. Makes me completely and utterly mad that a dwindling elephant population is in even more danger!
His kids just happen to love trophy hunting. What a coincidence...

Trump is an idiot and this is a tit of a move. My issue is how it is legal in the African nations where the hunts take place? Until those nations recognise the problem there is no solution. Boycott all countries that allow it. Don't go there. Don't holiday there. Don't buy product from there. Don't give any aid. Only then will it change.

My favourite response was that more people were killed in the Las Vegas shooting than have been killed by terrorism in the UK in the last decade.

Sort your gun laws gimpface before trying to take the higher ground.

You can play those stats even moire. The best one I heard a few years back is there is more gun related crime in Seattle in a year than the whole of the UK in the same time period!

Trump is an idiot and this is a tit of a move. My issue is how it is legal in the African nations where the hunts take place? Until those nations recognise the problem there is no solution. Boycott all countries that allow it. Don't go there. Don't holiday there. Don't buy product from there. Don't give any aid. Only then will it change.

It’s legal because they need the money and in quite a few counties there are shit loads of elephants, they wander down the street in Livingstone for example.

Boycotting a country because rich Americans feel the need to shoot stuff is frankly idiotic and stupid - let’s reverse development and create more poverty and let more people die shall we? Boycott America if you have to boycott something.

It’s legal because they need the money and in quite a few counties there are $#@! loads of elephants, they wander down the street in Livingstone for example.

Boycotting a country because rich Americans feel the need to shoot stuff is frankly idiotic and stupid - let’s reverse development and create more poverty and let more people die shall we? Boycott America if you have to boycott something.

Oh please god! Its a fucking endangered species.
Let's go shooting lions and tigers while we are at it.

We boycott Russia/ Syria/ Iran etc as there are times when the government does not live up to other countries minimum standards with regard to human treatment. Endangered animal hunting surely has to be up there to. Ivory trade has been heavily restricted for years. Why can't they tranquilize them rather than kill them?

Humans at times are a virus with shoes. And you guys give me stick for being misanthropic?

The whole i am poor so I can have lower moral standards can fuck right off. Killing endangered animals ius an outrage in a civilized and aware world. End of. Any country allowing that deserves contempt

Oh please god! Its a fucking endangered species.
Let's go shooting lions and tigers while we are at it.

We boycott Russia/ Syria/ Iran etc as there are times when the government does not live up to other countries minimum standards with regard to human treatment. Endangered animal hunting surely has to be up there to. Ivory trade has been heavily restricted for years. Why can't they tranquilize them rather than kill them?

Humans at times are a virus with shoes. And you guys give me stick for being misanthropic?

African elephants aren’t an endangered species.

Fucking developing countries and people over because Americans can’t stick to shooting animals and people in their own country is a dangerous trait, the people in these countries are not doing the harm (as is the case in the ones you listed). If you went to bandy around sanction and boycotts target the source.

African elephants aren’t an endangered species.

$#@!ing developing countries and people over because Americans can’t stick to shooting animals and people in their own country is a dangerous trait, the people in these countries are not doing the harm (as is the case in the ones you listed). If you went to bandy around sanction and boycotts target the source.

https://www.fws.gov/international/animals/african-elephants.html really?

https://www.worldwildlife.org/species/directory

Top entry from WWF. Status vulnerable.

You are defending a country to allow something to happen that is completely wrong and within the remit of that country to stop. If you can't go there to hunt and kill then it doesn't matter what Trump does

Back