• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

At least he knows what an Island is..and if its in the ocean what type of water it is surrounded by. Not a total fuckwit afterall

It's probably the most factual statement he has made.

Although that answer was in reply to a question about what he was going to do about the crisis in Puerto Rico. Obviously misheard and thought he was being given a Geography quiz by the press

Donald Trump on inventing a word

"I think one of the greatest of all I came up with is Fake, I guess other people have perhaps used it over the years but I have never noticed it and it's a shame"

Staggering levels of What the Fuckery there

Fake news Donald..

The guy is seriously losing it. Just seen the clip of his interview claiming to invent the word 'fake' - unreal.

I still cannot believe that this DUMBO is president of anywhere, never mind the US of fucking A, Jesus what a total twat, sorry but I ran out of words to define this cunt!!! See that is proof I ran out of words.

The guy is seriously losing it. Just seen the clip of his interview claiming to invent the word 'fake' - unreal.

Seen the interview a few times now and I am going to give him some credit and say he isn't saying he invented the word fake....what he is saying is he invented the term "Fake News"..which then swings us back full circle to - Staggering levels of What the Fuckery there

I also see he told his VP to go to the Colts game and leave when the players did the kneeling protest and make a point of doing so (via Twitter of course). Great stuff that, probably cost around $50k to pull that stunt of protesting about others protesting.

Well done Donald, you successfully described what the word propaganda means.

Brillaint Donald. Not satisfied with baiting North Korea, now you turn your attention to the Iran agreement. An agreement that all neutral assessors, and all the other signatories, say Iran is complying with completely. And you plan to rip it up because YOU think they aren't complying despite the evidence before you.

You really are a fucking stupid, world-ignorant, fatuous cunt, aren't you?

He seriously is an ignorant repellent human being,and I always think Melania was gearing up to divorce him,when he ended up being president,and then she's like oh bollocks I'm stuck with him now

Besides criticizing Obama for things that aren't true, the orange twat has also claimed he has enough votes in congress to abolish Obamacare. Only, he hasn't.

What the fuck is the USA doing putting up with this fucking lying, bigoted, racist, senile wanker?

Back