• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I love the fact that he's too stupid to realise he's effectively calling for people to protest over other people protesting :icon_lol:

Also - people using free speech taking part in a non-violent protest over inhumane treatment = 'sons of bitches'

Nazis who murdered a woman at a violent, racist protest rally = 'very fine people'.

I saw this the other day when reading up on the NFL stuff. Basically Trump destroyed a rival league in the 80s when he got involved, because he's a fucking moron (and tons of his business ventures fail, he's actually really shit rather than a genius). Anyway, ESPN made a documentary about it and the producer wrote to him just before it came out. This was his response:

18j5ihwmew8hrjpg.jpg

The work of a man with the brain of an 8 year old.

how can this go on, on an almost daily basis without him being voted down by his own people? Nambia, err it is Namibia(but of course only country you really care of is USA)..that NFL stuff is just unbelievable for a president to say

Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.

Do you reckon he knows that Clinton was dealing with Kim Jong Un's grandfather to start with?

"This guy is incredible, he just gets younger and younger"

I'm hoping he does get bumped off,I've got £20 on it at 15-1

"The United Nations approved a resolution on Friday condemning the use of the death penalty in a discriminatory fashion, including its use to punish “apostasy, blasphemy, adultery and consensual same-sex relations.” But the United States joined a minority of states who voted against it."

Hmmm

I didn't think ANY of those "offences" were on the US statute book.

Appealing to the bible belt then...

Well at least Trump has gone to Puerto Rico now (after telling the world it was an Island, surrounded by water, big water, Ocean Water) and I guess he won't say anything to fuck them off, after telling them they want something for nothing and their Mayor is basically a waste of space...oh wait hold on, during the first press conference ""I hate to tell you Puerto Rico but you've thrown our budget out of whack". Well Trumpy, they are sorry they need help after being flattened by a hurricane that killed people and destroyed the electricity supply, houses, businesses etc.

Also trying to say it's not a "real disaster" like Katrina because the death toll is currently at 16. Erm, two things Mr Cheeto:

1) If people are left destitute then I would say that is a disaster

2) The morgues are full, the health service has been so devastated that they haven't had chance to issue death certificates. There are a lot more than 16 dead

The guy is a fucking moron.

How disrespectful to go to Puerto Rico and tell them that Katrina was worse (like disasters are some sort of dick-waving contest) and also tell them that they've knocked the US budget "out of whack"

Still got another 3 years of this idiot to go yet

He keeps mentioning Katrina as he thinks Obama was President when it happened. In his own weird world it means Hurricane kills thousands (actually around 1850) under Obama's watch v 16 killed by one on his...WIN for Trump

When he talks unscripted he shows his true colours. When he talks with a script he doesn't sound sincere. He is barely fit to be a human being let alone President.

I assume that you are being ironic about his weird world having incorrect history as Katrina was 2005 and therefore George W Bush. IE The TRUMPSTER is stupid enough to believe that was Obama-time.

Maybe Obama was in charge for Andrew in 1992 as well. (George Bush sr)

Hard to imagine he was about for the Labor Day Hurricane but you never know - it was only 26 years before he was born (Franklin Roosevelt)

Maybe Camille? Nope - Lyndon Johnson.

How about the Galveston Storm? Nope - William McKinley.

I assume that you are being ironic about his weird world having incorrect history as Katrina was 2005 and therefore George W Bush. IE The TRUMPSTER is stupid enough to believe that

He once Tweeted that Obama, when President, was on the Golf course when Katrina happened and ignored the disaster.

Back