• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

From John McCain:

b3a8a5d873bbb305cfa65f7baf3c2072.jpg

A lot of that could apply to the UK too :(

In light of Trump's recent comments about how he's so great for calling the families of injured and killed American soldiers, here's a good snippet from a President who I think maybe doesn't get some credit he may deserve.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...heart-george-bush-perspec-20160803-story.html

I've read a few things on twitter praising George W Bush for the way he dealt with families of injured/fallen soldiers.

Trump is just an odious human being. He's a self obsessed man-child. I was certainly no fan of Bush during his Presidency but he was a far better leader than Trump will ever be. He's an embarrassment of a President.

He's in hot water again for telling a grieving widow of a fallen serviceman as she waited for his coffin: "(Sgt Johnson) knew what he signed up for... but it hurts when it happens anyway".

What a fucking stupid retard he is, how can this go on?

Please refrain from using the word retard. There are many other words that can be used to describe Donald Trump that are more accurate and less offensive.

I'm not sure what gets to me most: his abhorrent views, his repulsiveness, the lies he tells about anyone and anything including himself or because he ends every sentence with a fucking exclamation mark, the ginger-nutted chimp's foreskin. (Sorry, "!")

Radical Islam also exists in a void, dontcha know, and is in no way a symptom of greater institutional problems.

My favourite response was that more people were killed in the Las Vegas shooting than have been killed by terrorism in the UK in the last decade.

Sort your gun laws gimpface before trying to take the higher ground.

My favourite response was that more people were killed in the Las Vegas shooting than have been killed by terrorism in the UK in the last decade.

Sort your gun laws gimpface before trying to take the higher ground.

That is shocking and yet totally unsurprising.

I wish gun control was as simple as a having a president support it.

That is shocking and yet totally unsurprising.

I wish gun control was as simple as a having a president support it.

Firstly you'd have to have a President who is fir gun control!

Now do you think his secretary wrote this letter to the NY Mag in 1992 or did Donny do it himself...

DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

House of Cards.

When a fictional president is held to a higher standard than the actual President.

Now do you think his secretary wrote this letter to the NY Mag in 1992 or did Donny do it himself...

DNDWGbtWAAAtEo3.jpg

Christ, that's fucking incredible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41848151

Is Trump really that fucking stupid that he can't stop himself making outbursts on twitter that could jeopardise this trial? Doesn't he understand that tweeting to his thousands of followers on social media will have legal implications on this case?

It's mentioned on that article but I was going to mention the similarities to Richard Nixon's comments during the Charles Manson trial in the early 1970's - it was in the book I read on holiday.

How about just shutting the fuck up and let the legal system do it's job rather than continuing to act like an attention seeking man child?

Of course he's that stupid,then if the trial is prejudiced,he'll tweet about how the legal system is screwed and needs changing

Looks like Trump has been banned from twitter. What times we live in.

Edit - nvm he's back, must have got his Russian IT on the case.

Looks like Trump has been banned from twitter. What times we live in.

Edit - nvm he's back, must have got his Russian IT on the case.

A Twitter Employee decided his last action working for them would be to delete Trump's account.

Back