• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I'm curious what you're angling at there, mr barney.

Take that UK, we didn't even elect a teen molester for senate in alabama, boom in your face. u-s-a, u-s-a, u-s-a

it was much closer than it should have been.

the reason people in AL were saying they absolutely didn't want a democrat was because of the stance on abortion. best to elect a serial child molester to protect the rights of the unborn, obviously. makes sense.

Either that or he's a bloody cheap hitman.

He may be a massive cunt but I wouldn't want him assassinated. Impeached and disgraced would do me.

That's a tough one, the guy is at risk of starting a nuclear war which could kill millions.

I used to spend ages thinking about that when I worked in Zambia - I worked in HIV/Aids awareness and behaviour change, there was a terrible argument that the pandemic could be solved, for the greater good, by quarantining everyone infected.

Thanks guys for blowing my top secret alter ego as a hit man ;)
I put £20 at 15-1 on the orange nut job getting a convertable flip top head,or extra ventilation holes in him,during his presidency

Serious train accident near Seattle

Trump tweets about how this wouldn't happen if he wasn't giving money to the middle east. No mention of the injured or dead. What a complete fucking cunt.

Back