• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Read a lot lately that makes me think Trump is little more than a puppet, lots of links to dodgy Russians going back decades perhaps lining him up as a stooge when they needed one. Perhaps he was foolish enough to think he could appease them by running for President but doing a real shitty job of it, losing and that being the end of things. Seems like the Russians had him cornered there though and interfered everyway they could to ensure he got into the hotseat and gave them the channel to get what they wanted.

Nah. If he's a puppet then why pick someone so clearly unhinged. Or if thats just part of the act, why?

I can't imagine anyone sane would agree to such a scheme, you're only going to be able to exploit some seriously damaged goods into doing something so stupid.

Nothing surprise me of Trump anymore, just an insane guy with a big ego..my nuclear button is bigger than your.. :icon_lol: kindergarden stuff really, but he is president of US of A....

Woolf "most White Staff think that Trump acts like a child"

Trump "you loser"

Well done for proving the point.

Today he has declared himself as "not smart, but genius. And a stable genius at that"

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Couple of points
1. It's fairly easy to be successful if daddy gives you 200 million dollars to get you started
2. He's obviously forgotten he ran for president in 2000
3. Don't know why I'm pointing this out on a Midlands based football club forum

Bit of straw-clutching but, while truly vile, I do wonder if he plays up to the interpretations of him and posts some of the crap he does just to get people going?

"The Fake News Awards, those going to the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media, will be presented to the losers on Wednesday, January 17th, rather than this coming Monday. The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!"

So he's still going ahead with this nonsense then

Bit of straw-clutching but, while truly vile, I do wonder if he plays up to the interpretations of him and posts some of the crap he does just to get people going?

No, he's always been a monumental thickie.

I'm coming round to the view that he is using Mourinho's tried and trusted tactic of speaking shite, getting people talking about that and not the real issues of his policies / Russia.

Hilary Clinton or Obama will get the blame,wonder if somebody on his staff was getting rid of evidence?

Read a lot lately that makes me think Trump is little more than a puppet, lots of links to dodgy Russians going back decades perhaps lining him up as a stooge when they needed one. Perhaps he was foolish enough to think he could appease them by running for President but doing a real shitty job of it, losing and that being the end of things. Seems like the Russians had him cornered there though and interfered everyway they could to ensure he got into the hotseat and gave them the channel to get what they wanted.

Trump has a history with the Russian oligarchy but I still think he was a plant from the Clintons, ironically enough. He was buddy-buddy with them for years, they were partying with him literally days before his candidacy and seemingly random switch of party after decades, etc. He went in to disrupt the Republicans and shit just got waaay out of hand. Once he actually started doing OK his ego went into overdrive and took it from there, despite not wanting to actually take the position.

Now that he's in power though, he certainly seems to be getting manipulated by different groups with more effectiveness. Donald is easy to get eating from your hand if you just pat him on the head first, it's almost laughable how pathetic and desperate for attention the man is. He must absolutely hate himself.

You are giving him depth he doesn't have.

No, he's always been a monumental thickie.

One interesting bit I saw awhile ago was an analysis of his speech patterns through the years. Not that I'm suggesting he was Einstein previously, but back in the day he actually spoke in full coherent sentences, had original ideas, etc. The tldr of the article was a suggestion that due to his lack of mental stress (ex., he's well known not to read (or read well), is surrounded by yes men, etc.) his communication functions have degraded over time, which is expected in anyone in similar ages in similar circumstances.

Back