• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

The Russians burning the evidence I reckon...

BBC News was tonight trumpeting for Oprah to stand against Trump in a future presidential election campaign. There would be a certain amusement seeing him lose out to a black woman!

as much as I hate Trump I don't want Opera running against him. I'd prefer one of those... what do you call them... qualified candidates

as much as I hate Trump I don't want Opera running against him. I'd prefer one of those... what do you call them... qualified candidates

I thought the same, what's wrong with having some politicians with diplomacy skills to lead the most powerful country in the world?

Think that stems from Seth Meyers monologue at the Golden Globes last night. He suggested Oprah should run, with Tom Hanks as her running mate

I would at least trust Oprah to use critical and logical reasoning when she makes decisions.

I would at least trust Oprah to use critical and logical reasoning when she makes decisions.

while you're not wrong, "not stupid as trump" isn't a qualification

while you're not wrong, "not stupid as trump" isn't a qualification
Unfortunately it seems there a very few qualifications left.

Loved that ivanka tweeted praise regarding oprah's speech.
Cue several replies from peeps asking her to donate the the fund supporting her fathers accusers.

the ratio on her tweet is off the charts

He has also tweeted that he has cancelled a planned trip to London to open the new US embassy as he's not a fan of the Obama administration's decision to sell the old one for 'peanut' only to build a new one at a cost of £1.2bn. "Bad deal. Wanted me to cut the ribbon-No."

Nothing at all to do with his ego not being able to handle the protests

DTWPFXNW4AEG5F5.jpg

Back