• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

They could've allowed Wolves to talk to Wood without the two clubs being in complete agreement surely? If you think you're in the same ball park then may as well let the player speak to his potential new employer and see if they're on the same page before you hash out the finer details.

They could've allowed Wolves to talk to Wood without the two clubs being in complete agreement surely? If you think you're in the same ball park then may as well let the player speak to his potential new employer and see if they're on the same page before you hash out the finer details.

This is how I read it - players only need permission to talk to other clubs and there is no requirement for a fee to be agreed. I reckon Wolves had an idea as to what they thought the whole transfer was worth and a combination of Leicester and player demands have just escalated it beyond that value. Wolves say thanks but no thanks and the ball is back in their court. If Leicester don't get the fee they want elsewhere I'm sure they will be making calls to Wolves and surely there are plenty of players of an equivalent standard to Woods out there, he is hardly a world beater.

Wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being a last minute deadline day deal if he doesn't go elsewhere beforehand.

Liam Cooper from Chesterfield can be crossed off the list - along with Billy Sharp he's just signed for Leeds

I believe you Frank don't get your knickers in a twist

'We didn't get a deal agreed with the club or the player'

I slightly leaning towards believing Mr Jackett here Frank don't get too upset

Stephen Ward to Brighton to be completed in next few days.At least that's another off the wages.Good luck Wardy

Golbourne. Henry. We weren't interested in either and then they signed the next day.

The only honest manager is an out-of-work manager.

Back