• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Clayton died his beard for a local charity. Not a bell end for that at least.

Suggestions on Twitter that Max Clayton in the crowd tonight - seeing as there's only 36 people there shouldn't be hard to confirm...

I have it on good authority that Moxley was one of them. Should be pretty easy to pick him out from the remaining 35.

Might be a case we have to work with what we have.

Might be a case we have to work with what we have.

Because Bamford and Wood are our only targets? Patience. It's clear we are after another striker, who knows who is on our shortlist but I'd bet it's a hell of a lot more conclusive than just those 2. We might have to sit tight until later in the window for those targets to become available, who knows?

Just done a mass Twitter cull due to the pant wetting over tonight's result, the Wood news and Bamford rumours.

Because Bamford and Wood are our only targets? Patience. It's clear we are after another striker, who knows who is on our shortlist but I'd bet it's a hell of a lot more conclusive than just those 2. We might have to sit tight until later in the window for those targets to become available, who knows?

Just done a mass Twitter cull due to the pant wetting over tonight's result, the Wood news and Bamford rumours.

Hence the word "might" at the start of my post

It was mainly a rant at the Twittersphere mate, not you. Apols - it doesn't read that way!!

No worries and I agree there's been a lot of guff spouted on twitter already this evening.

It was mainly a rant at the Twittersphere mate, not you. Apols - it doesn't read that way!!

No worries and I agree there's been a lot of guff spouted on twitter already this evening.

Really gutted we've missed out on Wood but we'll move on to other options, we can't force the lad to join us after all. I have faith that he was offered decent terms.

Thing is Kenny won't buy quantities of average players who don't really improve the squad, I believe he is buying players to improve each position.

Back