• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Shame as he is a good player but we move onto other targets. It's moves like this that are the reason why these deals are better done behind closed doors.

I'm sure players turn us down all of the time but we just don't hear about it.

He's not going to be guaranteed to be first choice striker anywhere in the Champ is he? SWFC are supposed to want him but will they guarantee he's first choice striker over Stevie May? Doubt it

Has he?

George Rinaldi ‏@GeorgeRinaldi 16m
Chris Wood has not rejected Wolves as of yet and contract talks are still ongoing with Jez Moxey and Kevin Thelwell #LCFC #WWFC

He may well be at the game tonight

The first turn-down of a contract doesn't exactly endear him to me. I can't imagine we'd low-ball him. He can fuck off of he's more concerned about the money.

It'd be the agent negotiating the contract I would have thought. Shouldn't reflect on the character of the player either way at this stage.

The first turn-down of a contract doesn't exactly endear him to me. I can't imagine we'd low-ball him. He can fuck off of he's more concerned about the money.

Behave. He's well within his rights to try and get the best deal possible for himself. Not that you know that it's money he's haggling over, he might be unhappy with the length of the contract. Plus the guy is probably barely involved with discussions at all, his agent will be the one talking to Jez and Thelwell.

Dennis Smith said Forde had been training with them all summer, shouldn't Nash have been aware of this?

He spent a few days training with them a couple of weeks ago,wasn't all summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmmm

Agent leaks to journo about wanting more. Wolves leak to journo we are still interested in Bamford. All negotiation, innit.

Behave. He's well within his rights to try and get the best deal possible for himself. Not that you know that it's money he's haggling over, he might be unhappy with the length of the contract. Plus the guy is probably barely involved with discussions at all, his agent will be the one talking to Jez and Thelwell.

Perhaps, maybe I'm being overly sensitive because of the so-called Group 3 (forgive me for invoking the name) but it all makes me feel a bit uneasy.

We wouldn't have got this far if wage demands weren't likely to be around our ballpark figure.

Back