• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Glad that Forde has moved on, another player we didn't need off the books.

Who's going tonight?, more eyes on the Directors box than the game I reckon.

He's rumoured to be on £12k a week at Leicester, not exactly out of our price range even if he did want to keep his wages the same.

The problem is if he wanted them to go up.

Well everyone wants their wages to go up - I'd have thought 12k a week, 3 year contract, goal bonus and guaranteed increase if we get promoted. Something along those lines...

I'd have thought 12k would've put him pretty high up on the wage bill these days, outside of the group of Premier League left behinds anyway, seems pricey for a guy who wouldn't even be down for a starting spot most of the time.

I would guess his agent thinks a club in the Championship chasing Premier league promotion will pay 12k a week. Wigan?

If it happens, it happens. The nonsensical talk about wage packets across various fora is ridiculous today. Some buffoon claimed he was on £30k a week elsewhere.

Radio Tees is reporting that Middlesbro' are very close to signing Adam Clayton from HTFC - think I'll turn into a journo and claim that means they've missed on Saville [and Bamford obviously] who are coming to us.

Radio Tees is reporting that Middlesbro' are very close to signing Adam Clayton from HTFC - think I'll turn into a journo and claim that means they've missed on Saville [and Bamford obviously] who are coming to us.
Did read that Clayton failed to turn up for a medical yesterday, plug nearly pulled on that deal.

Clayton sounds like a monumental bellend from what I've read.

Is that the Clayton we're after?

Clayton sounds like a monumental bellend from what I've read.

Yup.

article-0-1D5F899C00000578-50_634x478.jpg

If I can't die my beard without being a bellend, I don't want to be alive.

Back