• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Not believing it until it's an E&S EXCLUSIVE

From Twitter:

is true that chris wood had turned wolves down ffs hate morgan and moxey if that is the case

Football fans am ace.

WTF?

Entire story is about Boro. Not one iota of back-up to their headline or first paragraph. "Sky Sports understands" OR "Sky Sports Sources say" is REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.

Didnt know those two were supposed to manipulate free will...

WTF?

Entire story is about Boro. Not one iota of back-up to their headline or first paragraph. "Sky Sports understands" OR "Sky Sports Sources say" is REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.

It was tweeted by Graeme Bailey from Sky Sports who has often tweeted stuff that comes to light. One of the more reliable sources in my experience.

Though I do realise that doesn't mean it's GOSPEL TRUTH. Unless of course it was negative news.

I'd rather have Bamford than Wood btw, even if it would just be a loan.

I'd rather have Bamford than Wood btw, even if it would just be a loan.

Either would be a decent signing. For the right deal, and not a 'pay them whatever they ask for Moxley you tight cunt' type deal.

Another day, another Chris Wood story. Sigh.

I would imagine most of what is being tweeted, posted etc is nonsense, having said that if the player has got an issue with his personal terms the last thing this current squad of players need is the introduction of a Billy Bigbollocks.

It's called negotiation. We wouldn't be pursuing it if we thought his requirements were miles different to what we want to offer.

The tweeting shit around this is fucking annoying though. Competing rival ITK nonsense. Load of fucking bollocks, all of it. I wish twitter would disappear up its own foetid arse.

Twitter is fine but like everything else it's who has access to it and how much people listen to the noise.

If it wasn't Twitter it would be another outlet.

I quite enjoy it as I don't take it seriously and don't read too much written by pant wetters and 'moxley out' types

An intoxicated Peter Reid was interviewed on TMS on Saturday and was asked about the terrible stick he gets on Twitter. His reply was something along the lines of "whilst they have the outlet to abuse me on twitter they aren't daubing graffiti on walls elsewhere."

Twitter is fine but like everything else it's who has access to it and how much people listen to the noise.

If it wasn't Twitter it would be another outlet.

Talksport & the goalzone?

Back