• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

True, plus he is from New Zealand so is a foreign type.

Half expecting a picture of Chris Woods to be shown when/if he signs
Nah, it'll just be a pic of a tree. "Not easily pushed off the ball" ay.

Uwe Roesler confirmed in a presser that he's missed out on Chris Wood who is going to Wolves. Wood was his first choice target.

Uwe Roesler confirmed in a presser that he's missed out on Chris Wood who is going to Wolves. Wood was his first choice target.

That should quieten our moron contingent who whine on about investment. Wigan have more than double the parachute money we have, don't have £150k+ flying out of the club every week on unwanted players and are rightly one of the favourites to win the league.

Not everything I post on Twitter comes direct from me.

I only tend to post them on the forum if I'm sure it's from a good source.

Mail today printed that we have agreed a fee of £1.2m for him (didn't buy it, but there was a copy laying around in the hotel which I looked at before I left.)

i believe in KJ to bring Wood in, because of their previous connection

@accordingtoaldo: Just heard Chris Wood has rejected #wwfc's contract offer and his move from #lcfc is now doubtful.

From a millwall journalist

Aldo is very reliable. Hopefully we go back with an improved offer. If he's turned us down outright we move on to other targets.

@accordingtoaldo: Just heard Chris Wood has rejected #wwfc's contract offer and his move from #lcfc is now doubtful.

From a millwall journalist

It's twitter and Millwall fans are desperate to have him back. Nash-lite.

Is he really going to be that useful to us though? Guess I'm just a tad concerned that Leicester are letting him go because he's (possibly) not (yet?) good enough for that level.

He makes Leon Clarke look the average league 1 striker he is. He's accomplished for this level and will only get better, he's not premier league ready but then neither was Vokes when he was here.

The only worry I have about him is how he's going to fit in with the rest of the forwards. Completely trust KJ's judgement though.

Can only echo what andy said about the contract. If he's turned us down outright then we'll move on. Plenty more fish in the sea.

It's twitter and Millwall fans are desperate to have him back. Nash-lite.

Although there may be some truth in it, it's so tiresome and so predictable to see a plethora of tweets blaming Moxey/Morgan for 'doing it on the cheap' without any real info to go by, how much we offered, how realistic Wood's demands are and most importantly if we've even spoken to him or not yet.

I really hate the transfer window and impatient fans putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with Brian Eno..

Back