• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Sako would be a blow. But he's going at the end of season for free (unless we get promoted) so I can see why we would do it, to recoup some money.

If Clayton is coming in that would fill the squad spot. However if Sako isn't leaving, surely someone would as with Wood and Clayton, we would be over stocked upfront and in attacking midfield.

However if Sako isn't leaving, surely someone would as with Wood and Clayton, we would be over stocked upfront and in attacking midfield.

If that were the case then would expect McAlinden out on loan to a team he can get a good run of games & experience & Clarke will be found a home somewhere.

Yes a very good source who works for Leicester City. Wood fee agreed, it is now up to Wolves and the player to agree on personal terms. I have no information about Sako going the other way.

Excellent. Cheers for sharing the info. Fingers crossed he signs this week!

Anyone know anything about Islam Slimani, Leicester have made a late move for him, as they want another striker in before Wood joins Wolves.

If wood signs that paves the way for McAlinden to go out on loan, Clarke will probably be here until January, not play much barring injuries and then leave

Anyone know anything about Islam Slimani, Leicester have made a late move for him, as they want another striker in before Wood joins Wolves.

Algerian striker from Sporting CP who impressed at the World Cup. Leicester have been rumoured to be after him for a while.

Yeah saw they were linked with him earlier in summer after he had a few decent appearances in the World Cup for Algeria I think.

If wood signs that paves the way for McAlinden to go out on loan, Clarke will probably be here until January, not play much barring injuries and then leave

Going to Walsall regardless, apparently.

Is the Nashbot paid to know about East Midlands football though?

True, plus he is from New Zealand so is a foreign type.

Half expecting a picture of Chris Woods to be shown when/if he signs

Back