• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

According to the ever-reliable Twitter the deal to take Wardinho to Brighton seems to have been done

Someone on the Mix thinks that Forde has joined Group 3. I don't know why he was kept on for his optional year to be honest. He'll only attract a very modest fee at best.

Contract always ran to 2015, we haven't activated an option a la Cassidy.

As he is out of the first team picture, he wouldn't be used in the main part of training this week and would have been with the U21's anyway. With Wardy off, he is probably making up the numbers in that section.

10468052_683730348375439_3119432483207406515_n.jpg

Didn't Thelwell deny that one on Thursday?

Hope he's got better manners than his club's goalkeeping coach.

Didn't Thelwell deny that one on Thursday?

Think he also denied Kieran Agard and plenty of sources seem to have that one "edging closer" - with May lined up to go to RUFC to replace him

20 year old Belgian CB, Gilles Ruyssen is currently at Wolves on trial
He currently plays for AA Gent in the Belgian Pro League

Another one off Twitter...

May is a better player than Agard IMO.

I've not seen him play Lycan but know he's very highly rated, is he the type of player who could back Dicko up and play the lone striker or more of a poacher type?

Is May the one that looks like a mental homeless guy?

That's the one.

I've not seen him play Lycan but know he's very highly rated, is he the type of player who could back Dicko up and play the lone striker or more of a poacher type?

A bit of both tbh. St. Johnstone play 2 up top so you never know but he's definitely got the physical capabilities to lead the line the way Dicko does. You wouldn't expect him to be fast to look at him but he's actually rapid.

Real question:
Does anyone actually miss us using 2 up top?
I sure don't. We had a knack for picking 2 that could never play off of each other.

I prefer two strikers in theory but as you say we could never figure out which two to play together.

Real question:
Does anyone actually miss us using 2 up top?
I sure don't. We had a knack for picking 2 that could never play off of each other.

SEB and Keogh were good as was SEB and Iwelumo. So basically sign SEB again......

I love our formation, much more fluid and the goals are spread around that 4, so we are never really relying on one player to get the goals.

Always thought SEB and Fletcher looked good together as well.

Back