• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Could Jamie, theoretically, buy himself?

He could buy himself out of his contract, which would involve him giving the club what we would give him in wages over the next 2 years - but I think that it has to be in his contract to be able to do that. If Jamie gives us £2.5m then I'm hung like Red Rum

He only needs to buy himself out if we want to keep him and he wants to go. This situation is the other way round so we need to give him the millions...

I was more curious in a situation where Jamie would do it to make himself feel better since no one currently wants him.
E&S would read:
"Mystery buyer in for Wolves ace"
u9e2erag.jpg

Simply can't see these Zigic rumours myself - seems to be contrary to everything we've been building.

He rejected £6k a week at Blues, so wouldn't be cheap either

Wolves are not pursuing a deal for Rotherham forward Kieran Agard, who has been linked with them. “I think we’ve already got his type in the building,” said Thelwell.

“He’s a good player but not one we’re pushing on at the moment.”

Thelwell also dismissed speculation over former Birmingham striker Nikola Zigic, Chesterfield centre-back Liam Cooper and Chelsea midfielder George Saville.

“Saville’s a good player and we really like him but there’s no solid interest at the moment,” he said.

Wolves have opted not to sign young Nottingham Forest centre-back Lawrence Gorman after a trial in their Under-21s.

Baath not for sale

Max Clayton to play in one of the two friendlies tomorrow.

Sounds like KJ and KT would be keen to sign this lad.

Max Clayton to play in one of the two friendlies tomorrow.

Sounds like KJ and KT would be keen to sign this lad.

Reading their quotes, it is nailed on we will make him an offer. Hopefully we can do a deal with Crewe on the compensation.

Yeah Jackett clearly rates him, Crewe want a million apparently? Would he cost that much if it went to a tribunal?

I really feel we need another striker (that is better than Clarke).Other than that it looks alright!

Loan Striker to arrive in September I reckon.

Back