• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I have just read that Clayton has joined Wolves on trial.

Good lad then. Turns down the chance of a move to a Premier Club to possibly stay close to home and have a better chance of game time

Good lad then. Turns down the chance of a move to a Premier Club to possibly stay close to home and have a better chance of game time

Actually more to do with Sunderland not even humouring Crewe's supposed £1m valuation of him when negotiating the settlement.

Looks a good player from what I've seen but more of a #10 than a #9 (which isn't much, granted). Do we need another deeper striker?

Actually more to do with Sunderland not even humouring Crewe's supposed £1m valuation of him when negotiating the settlement.

You talk some rubbish.

I blame the 'what makes Mark tick' thread, he's got a reputation to fulfill.

The E&S have now posted an article, complete with video of Clayton.

Clayton was very highly rated not long ago. Seem to remember him throwing his toys out the pram for some reason though. Don't think Crewe fans were too fond of him.

Saville has been linked with Boro in the past couple of days. The Karanka/Mourinho link might mean we miss out on that one.

We are still a couple of players short of making a decent fist of it next season in my view. A couple of injuries, and our options will look extremely limited.

O'Hara is selling his house. Close to a move? Lets hope so!

Moving house doesn't necessarily mean he's leaving the area anyway.

Thanks so much for pointing that out. I never knew.

Didn't want you being disappointed when he crops up in the Daily Mail next week kitting out his new, bigger house somewhere with a Birmingham postcode, all courtesy of big Steve's chequebook obviously.

Back