• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Iorfa can play CH too but I suspect he'll go back out on loan.

As soon as Hause went to Gillingham I assumed we were in for a centre back to be honest. I know KJ likes Ebanks-Landell but that still isn't enough if we get an injury.

Quick search on him and he played for Hull - I think I remember him actually, might have played a few games in the Premier League for them

Very highly rated as a youth player but never made the breakthrough he should have at first team level. Haven't seen him for Chesterfield but by all accounts he had a decent season in the 4th tier.

Very highly rated as a youth player but never made the breakthrough he should have at first team level. Haven't seen him for Chesterfield but by all accounts he had a decent season in the 4th tier.

Sounds very much in line with recent transfer policy.

Some Blues forums linking us with Zigic. Hopefully absolute nonsense.

1397863027038.jpg

I'm linking us with Zaliukas from Leeds.

Not difficult for forums to spew shite, ay it

This is allegedly well informed shite that's being spewn, that's the concern.

I wouldn't place much trust in anything posted on SHA, that forum is WUM central.

E&S linking us with Chelsea's George Saville.

Do we actually need another midfielder?

I'd say 5 midfielders for 2 slots would be good depth. As it means you can send Price/Evans on loan if they aren't going to play regularly.

I suppose we need someone to challenge McDonald. Both Evans and Price appear to be challenging each other despite having differing styles of play, while I image that Jacobs is challenging Edwards for the "number 10" role.

McDonald himself said he liked George Saville in an interview he gave some time ago. I think he'd be a good addition.

Was very highly rated at Crewe a few years ago - I thought his contract had expired?

Only had talks tbf he isn't going to be breaking into their team anytime soon

Back