• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

O'Hara is selling his house. Close to a move? Lets hope so!

I think it'll be more that she's changed her Facebook photo and now doesn't include him, she's taken her wedding ring off and I suspect she's nipped down the estate agent and put the house on the market...

"So Jamie, you two timing fuckpig, your club doesn't want you so your poison there and now because you can't see what you've got here and can't keep your dick in your pants, you're poison here too, so you wont see the kids and as of half an hour ago, you're gonna be homeless too! So grow up and enjoy yourself, but fuck off out of my life first!"

That sounds a bit more like the conversation I expect he's recently become familiar with...

Last edited:
Apparently we only want 100k for Ward but BHA wont stump up the cash because he wants a similar wage to what he's on now (13k p/w). When he was on loan, they paid him 10k p/w.

Source

Slightly pointless holding out for 100k - in wages and NI we'll get that back in 8 weeks.

Is there any reason why Wolves are delaying new contract talks with Sam Ricketts?

Yes. KJ has said no contract talks until October, so the club can concentrate on the start of the season. (Also a good way of seeing if any players due to discuss renewals are actually up for the job in the Championship with Wolves)

Yes. KJ has said no contract talks until October, so the club can concentrate on the start of the season. (Also a good way of seeing if any players due to discuss renewals are actually up for the job in the Championship with Wolves)

OK Thank you for that. Quite a sensible approach I think

Odds on this Tweet being correct?

UKFOOTBALL ‏@ukfootball1974 26m
Wolves look likely to offload Doyle Ohara Ward AND Johnson this week... To #ccfc #bhafc #bhafc #swfc in order #wwfc

I'll settle for 3/4 because there's no way in hell we offload O'Hara. Way too good to be true.

About as likely as James being made a moderator.

Cardiff already have a billion strikers so forget Doyle going there.

Slightly pointless holding out for 100k - in wages and NI we'll get that back in 8 weeks.

Don't think that its the £100K that's the issue, but the extra £3k per week Ward wants over what BHA were paying last year..

(could always give the £100k to Ward to compensate & allow it to go through)

Don't think that its the £100K that's the issue, but the extra £3k per week Ward wants over what BHA were paying last year..

(could always give the £100k to Ward to compensate & allow it to go through)

Yep - you've got the think there's a deal to be done there. Extra 3k for Ward is only 1,500 after tax etc. Bung him the 100K and call a taxi

Back