• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

He played well the first time he came to Molineux. Maybe the injuries have taken their toll.

The E&S have enough trouble identifying Sako from Dicko; adding Frimpong would probably tip them over the edge.

If he didnt used to play for us, no one would even consider it. He's released by Barnsley, apparently he hasn't played well and he's not got a great injury record. Not sure why he is being mentioned over younger, less injury history and more experienced players that are being released by PL clubs.

Barnsley fans feel the same way about Frimpong that we do about O'Hara and Johnson. He was shite and disrupted their team.

He clearly didn't give a shit about the club from the first minute though. He does genuinely seem to like Wolves so he might have more motivation to do well. Can't see Thelwell and Jackett taking the risk though, there are better options out there.

Supposing Frimpong does sign for us and he is motivated to do well for us what happens if and when we go through a bad patch and he gets some stick from fans? Saw him lashing out at Barnsley fans the other day on Twitter...

If he starts off well it shouldn't matter if he goes through a bad patch as every player has them (apart from maybe McDonald but he's supernatural)

He just doesn't seem to be the sort of character we'd go for, though I am of course only basing that on the very few times I've seen him on the FLS and probably only one live Sky game. Oh and the constant Twitter bullshit.

I liked him when he was here but don't think anything will come of it.

No to Frimpong, he's poison for the team and no where near the player he was when he played for us.

Don't think Frimmy is worth the hassle sadly

If mick were here I could possibly see something happening. No chance under KJ and rightly so.

His reputation as a Wolves player is based on two or three half decent games.
No thanks.

No thanks, show pony.

Not sure of his background, often seems an exciting player but a bit hit and miss, might be worth adding to the squad as cover for Henry/Sako but would he want that at this stage in his career, how old is he?

Back