• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Would have been funnier if you had shaved before posting it

I'd have been punching the fuck out of the keyboard in Uber Rage if I'd have done that. It would have made my words louder, and subsequently, my post more FACKTUAL.

What is wrong with football at the moment. Why does everyone want to be the one that shouts the loudest and wants to be angry about what is essentially fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

This has always narked me (especially as I rarely get angry). The attitude seems to be I care more passionately than you because I moan and shout more !

What is wrong with football at the moment. Why does everyone want to be the one that shouts the loudest and wants to be angry about what is essentially $#@! all in the grand scheme of things.

I find it's not just football this applies to.

How come we haven't gone into meltdown given Maguire has gone on loan to Wigan then folks?

He aint no Franz Beckenbauer is he, and wouldn't fundamentally change how we play out from the back.

He's better on the ball than Batth.

The ships sailed though, Wolves wouldn't be taking him on loan and helping him develop for another club after he'd turned them down in the summer. Still don't get why he doesn't get more games in the league for Hull, he's done well for them on the few times i've seen him get a game.

Especially as Bruce has restored Paul McShane to the first team squad.

Especially as Bruce has restored Paul McShane to the first team squad.

It's stupid management really, like he played him against Arsenal in the cup where he had a good game despite the result, then next game up against Albion he's some how ended up getting dropped for Alex Bruce, can't be doing much for the lad's confidence.

I guess after last weekends tactical masterclass at the Etihad, Steve Bruce thinks he's finally cracked it. Hull vs Villa tonight thats a game for sore eyes.

Nash suggesting that Kevin Doyle may be off to MLS with Colorado

Nash suggesting that Kevin Doyle may be off to MLS with Colorado

Yep there was a piece in one of the Irish rags today about it.
Hes been offered 10 grand a week for 3 years. I think it would be a good move for him, the pace of the league would be ideal for him to tear it up, can't see him going though.

Doyle, who has reportedly fallen out of favor with the Wanderers, is under contract through the summer.

Tim Nash might get a move to America as well if they go with that level of reporting

£1.5m for three years living in Denver? What time's my flight?

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 47s47 seconds ago
In his post match interview Kenny Jackett has confirmed that Kevin Doyle is in talk with MLS side Colorado Rapids.

I expect a contract paid up announcement shortly and Kevster will be moving to America

Back