• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

MLS ain't great but I think it's a nothing move and he'll have no impact there.

If he goes it'll mean Jackett's clean-out of the dross from the McCarthy/Connor/Solbakken/Saunders period will be complete, and it only took 18 months.

(Not counting Boukari, mind.)

Alan, quit slagging off our domestic league. You aren't edgy for being a European fan but passing up what's in front of your face.

That said, Doyle will have no impact and Colorado is essentially the Millwall of MLS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that that's caught me completely off guard. I wouldn't dream of slagging off MLS. I enjoy it as much as any league Wolves aren't competing in.

If he goes it'll mean Jackett's clean-out of the dross from the McCarthy/Connor/Solbakken/Saunders period will be complete, and it only took 18 months.

(Not counting Boukari, mind.)
You forgot about Margreitter.

No striker on the bench last night (which likely means there are no kids ready yet) and three out on loan who have probably played their last games with us. Worth looking into one on loan?

When does Doyle's contract end?
Last game or sometime past that into the Summer?

No striker on the bench last night (which likely means there are no kids ready yet) and three out on loan who have probably played their last games with us. Worth looking into one on loan?

You think McAlinden doesn't have a future here?

Yes, he was good last year and also I seem to remember him scoring a few. Would be a good signing and as you say would help us if we want to go 442

That'd be an excellent signing. Drinkwater & James ran this division last year and I think he'd be a great partner for McDonald.

Back