• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Oh I can fight, don't worry about that

When people like to tie your arms behind your back....I will fight dirty

South Bank boy since I was eight...nearly fifty years

A lot on here think they are sooo intellectual......

Me I think they sit in the Billy Wright and just tut

It's replies like this that do you no favours TBH mate.

Does it matter where people sit? Do non-South Bankers' opinions not count as much? And can you not see the irony in labelling this forum 'cliquey' before pedalling this sort of nonsense?

Debate your point by all means but you're better than this, Edgmond.

I had Edgmond down as a kid but fuck me he's older then Frank... Id be embarrassed at that age to act like some kind of hooligan :)

No need to argue guys, we all want success on the pitch.

However, anyone who thinks that only getting in Afobe ( good addition though he may be) in this window is enough are wrong. This window was a huge opportunity to strengthen the team to do all we can to ensure a play off position missed and suggests a lack of ambition by the owners.

A director told me after the Bournemouth game that plenty of targets had been identified and that the money to sign several was readily available.

Again supporters are let down

Lets hope tomorrow we have a surprise or two

Oh I can fight, don't worry about that

When people like to tie your arms behind your back....I will fight dirty

South Bank boy since I was eight...nearly fifty years

A lot on here think they are sooo intellectual......

Me I think they sit in the Billy Wright and just tut

Erm Sorry Edge, but did you actually read my post or do they have cypro XXX where you live?

My only problem with anything Edge has said is that he seems to know what the management of the club are thinking, and unless he's extraordinarily ITK, that's simply not possible.

And I'm not here just to target him; Johnny and I had a mild row the other day over this exact topic.

It's a wonder that anything gets done over there when that's what you lot sound like. :icon_lol:

Legia Warsaw fans on Twitter seem convinced Zyro is leaving the club over the next 24 hours.

Do you think the club will be more than happy to take 3 million for Sako, if it's offered tomorrow?

I get the feeling that they have been openly reminding clubs that he is for sale, if the price is right. 3 million now, or nothing in 4 months.

If they're offered £3m I think they'll take it (Unless it's from WBA). Especially if they have Zyro lined up as well.

It's too big a fee to turn down given his contract situation.

Personally from the outside i would take £3 million if we aren't going to improve the squad further, this team and set up for me isn't good enough to go up right now and we may as well take the money even if he is our best player. Obviously the club won't see it like that and won't want to lose our best player when we are so close to the play-offs and it does look like we have a chance of getting in them.

I am very far from that....but if you challenge the established posters here the little clan all herd together....

At least i go to the matches the vast majority here watch it on the telly and base their opinions on ten minutes of highlights

What's the problem with watching it on the telly?
I can't get to hardly any matches so I get it off two seasoned experts on the radio and then I transmit that on here.
And along with my own in depth tactical know how it goes out as the match day commentary along with more accurate factual details from Mr Parkin.
For anyone who's checked in with us on match day, it's a well known fact that this is where good lads like Paddington, Kenny and Deutsch get all their match day facts, entertainment and opinions from.

Secondly Jimmy daWolf, regarding Doyle... have you been away?
That sad subject has been done well beyond its death.
Whilst I would willingly have all his children, after dropping twice the last thing I wanted this up to that point, sensible Irishman say was, "I find it very hard to get motivated in this division."
I'm assuming that Jackett was similarly impressed too...

He's not villified as much as say Zubar but if you carry on with that line, he will be.

I'm surprised no one's started a bloody poll on this subject.
But I don't think he'll go either.

Edgmond Wolf is a legend. A great poster on other forums and would love to see him on here more. Please don't be personal against him and make him feel welcome. He Has a lot to offer this forum. This forum is better for him posting on here.

Back