• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Someone's tweeted a picture of a car and implied it's from today at Compton, and it's Jarvis'.

I mean, I'd take him back, but it strikes me as unlikely...

Someone's tweeted a picture of a car and implied it's from today at Compton, and it's Jarvis'.

Someone rung someone etc etc at work saying saw him here this morning

Same person who said that Sako had moved out of his rented house I bet

Unfortunately, can't see anyone taking either Johnson or Doyle off our hands this window. We might well get them out on a loan, but they're going to be on the wage bill for the last six months of their contracts and nothing we'll be able to do about it. There's nobody in the league above stupid enough to really think they'll be worth any money, surely, and can't see anybody in the Championship thinking they're a good choice over a hundred alternatives who are both younger and available with more match practice.

We'll pay them off if they don't move today. We took the accounting hit eighteen months ago to avoid FFP issues.

Without trying to connect too many dots, you have to think we'd only let that happen if one of Zyro, Jarvis, or some other as-yet-unnamed player is on his way in.

Back