• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

My source tells me we are determined to land Maguire and have bid £1m. Jackett wants to add another commanding centre back as the championship requires a lot of aerial battles to be won at centre-half.
Also I believe Rowe will complete a move when back off holiday but that the interest in Conor Coady is cooling as we are not totally convinced by him after watching him late in the season. I think he'll be a third/fourth choice for that centre mid position.

My source tells me we are determined to land Maguire and have bid £1m. Jackett wants to add another commanding centre back as the championship requires a lot of aerial battles to be won at centre-half.
Also I believe Rowe will complete a move when back off holiday but that the interest in Conor Coady is cooling as we are not totally convinced by him after watching him late in the season. I think he'll be a third/fourth choice for that centre mid position.

Is that a true fact though, this past season many clubs in England seem to be caught between two or more systems of play and not really having a defined pattern of play. Far more clubs passing with vanity and very little end product.

We have contacted Stevenage over the signing of winger Luke Freeman

We have contacted Stevenage over the signing of winger Luke Freeman

Where have you heard this? We could probably buy him anyway but he signed a new Stevenage contract only a few weeks ago.

Twitter, not sure how reliable this is.

Transfers To Be ‏@TransfersToBe 4h
Peterborough, Wolves, Bristol City and Huddersfield are all in contact with Stevenage over the signing of winger Luke Freeman. #stevenagefc

£750k for Pritchard = cracking value

If that's the price quoted we should definitely be looking at him. The interviews etc. with Thelwell and co. have given me confidence that we are very thorough with our signings and only look for players who are right for us so if nothing emerges about Pritchard or anyone that I may want us to go for then I trust there are good reasons behind it. This has been shown by all of our signings being excellent except Clarke, which is one I'll never understand.

I believe that Stevenage exercised a year's option in their favour with regard to Freeman, so protecting their asset and getting them as much money as possible as I'd imagine that he wants off.

If the price for Pritchard is in any way accurate then we have to seriously go for that.

McGuire at a million would be useful, but wouldn't be beside myself if he decides to stay where he is as long as Stearman signs on again.

I like Parr. Not sure he'd go from starting in the Premier League to back up/not guaranteed a place in the Championship though.

Parr wasn't a starter last season, he had a bad injury. Moxey filled in, until Pulis took charge and he shifted Joel Ward at LB, and Marriapa at RB. Parr made a few appearances here and there but him being left out from the team might suggest he hasnt recovered from his injury- to the standard of player he was

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

get over it

:facepalm:

I was only joking FFS. No offence meant. 4 or 5 people have spelt his name that wrong on this thread alone and it's a pet hate of mine which stems from years of seeing Wolves fans write 'Keough', 'Knightly' or 'Moxley'.

Hey Lycan - there is Only 1 way to spelll MOXLEY !! lol

:facepalm:

I was only joking FFS. No offence meant. 4 or 5 people have spelt his name that wrong on this thread alone and it's a pet hate of mine which stems from years of seeing Wolves fans write 'Keough', 'Knightly' or 'Moxley'.

Goldbourne.

Wouldn't mind Freeman at all to be honest!

Aliadiere was the worst for getting his name wrong.

Back