• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

SkyBet Championship @Transfer_News24 · 3h
Brentford, Wigan & Wolves are keen on signing Chelsea midfielder George Saville. #brentfordfc #wafc #wwfc #cfc

Quality player George Saville though you would imagine Chelsea would have various add ons should he be sold.

Sounds like we are certainly interested in him anyway

I notice Matty Fryatt is out of contract: worth a look? Or one who is more likely to get a move to a club vying for automatic promotion?

Hull are trying to keep him, Europa League commitments mean they need a big squad. He'll end up staying there I reckon.

Although there's no reason we should be thinking of ourselves as out of the picture in terms of "vying for automatic promotion", prospective signings don't want to hear about us hopefully having a bit of a tilt at 6th.

He is 15, the inaccuracy is that his first team debut was in April 2013, not this year.

Sky say Rowe is close, but our Maguire bid has been turned down.

According to the Mix we're interested in James Wallace. Wasn't he the lad who tried to break EEL's leg at Prenton Park?

I don't know what he has seen in both Doyle and Henry to spend £2million?!

Wouldn't surprise me if Allan comes off the bench for 20 minutes a couple of times near the end of the season if there's nothing to play for.

Cha-ching! Tie him up, put him in the boot and drive him to Loftus Road.

Back