• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Apparently Anthony Pilkington is being released by Norwich. Injury prone but very talented, I wonder if we will be keeping an eye on him

I'm not sure how Wolves fans would handle chanting Moxey's name.

I dunno, there's always 'Moxey Moxey, start the wave'.

I thought he was Palace's best player at the start of the season. I honestly wouldn't mind signing him or Parr. Parr can cover more positions though

I thought he was Palace's best player at the start of the season. I honestly wouldn't mind signing him or Parr. Parr can cover more positions though
Stretching it a bit saying Palace had a best player at the start of the season, they just didn't defend as a unit.

Maybe, but he was one of their only players who looked good enough.

Maybe, but he was one of their only players who looked good enough.

I remember Moxey marauding forward often found in the opponents penalty area, rarely saw him making great defensive decisions. I will take you word for it.

I like Parr. Not sure he'd go from starting in the Premier League to back up/not guaranteed a place in the Championship though.

+1. Decent player and Norsk, to boot. Flexible position-wise, iirc.

+1. Decent player and Norsk, to boot. Flexible position-wise, iirc.

Yeah,in his very young years he was a striker,then right/left midfielder,then (mostly) left back.

Yeah,in his very young years he was a striker,then right/left midfielder,then (mostly) left back.

Yep, followed the Ashley Cole route to football success. Don't know about his injury (as somebody else mentioned) as he was very highly rated before and now can't seem to buy a game.

Worth remembering with Parr (for those who mentioned his injury) Pulis often employs CB at fullback, still encourages them to play as fullbacks but certainly at Stoke he seemed to prefer that bigger mould of FB.

@JoeKingJourno: Harry Maguire has told Wolves that he is open to contract talks (Bid in the region of £1-2Million) #SUFC #WWFC

No idea of credibility but worth posting I guess

I didn't even clock the name, very possibly a load of cock given that I don't think a Joseph King ever played for Mansfield...

SkyBet Championship @Transfer_News24 · 3h
Brentford, Wigan & Wolves are keen on signing Chelsea midfielder George Saville. #brentfordfc #wafc #wwfc #cfc

Back