• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I don't know what he has seen in both Doyle and Henry to spend £2million?!

Wouldn't surprise me if Allan comes off the bench for 20 minutes a couple of times near the end of the season if there's nothing to play for.

Behave yourself, he's not even going into the development squad yet, he's been signed for the U16s.

I don't know what he has seen in both Doyle and Henry to spend £2million?!

Wouldn't surprise me if Allan comes off the bench for 20 minutes a couple of times near the end of the season if there's nothing to play for.

Behave yourself, he's not even going into the development squad yet, he's been signed for the U16s.

You're most probably correct however I don't think it would hurt to give him game time, especially as he's played in a competitive game before!

He's going to have plenty of older lads above him in the pecking order at a club the size of Wolves though isn't he? Would you rather give him the playing time than say McAlinden, who's already struggling to get on the pitch for the most part, when he's 5 years or whatever behind him?

He's going to have plenty of older lads above him in the pecking order at a club the size of Wolves though isn't he? Would you rather give him the playing time than say McAlinden, who's already struggling to get on the pitch for the most part, when he's 5 years or whatever behind him?

I would prefer to see McAlinden for the time being, however no one knows whether McAlinden is going to stay with us or move on and if it looks like he will move on I'd prefer to see Allan. I'm only talking maybe 10-20 minutes, 1 or 2 times if there's nothing to play for.

Allan's scoring record means very little at this stage. Jake Cassidy came to us with a fantastic record at a similar level but he's utter shite. Let Allan do it for us in the development squad before we start talking about him being part of the first team.

Doumbia and Sako each played for Mali today. Not sure where else to put this.

The lad is 15! We won't be seeing him for 2 years at least unless he really is a "wonder kid". Wolves have been quick to try and remove that tag and rightfully so.

Nice to see us pick up some talent but as many says will take time before/if we see him start for our first team..ooh, regarding 1m for Doyle, what a deal! :)

The lad is 15! We won't be seeing him for 2 years at least unless he really is a "wonder kid". Wolves have been quick to try and remove that tag and rightfully so.

Chris Evans thinks he could be the first £100m footballer

*mental note to sponsor him in 2019*

How much was Ismail worth now again?

i like your sig :)

Doyle would be a steal for QPR at 1 million. Floppy chops will get a bargain and we will lose him off the wages. Mark my words wearing blue and white hoops regularly and he will get them 10 premier goals which for 1 mill is great value. Its the right deal now but we may look back this time next year and think he went cheap

Sent from cyberspace with my cybertalk

Doyle would be a steal for QPR at 1 million. Floppy chops will get a bargain and we will lose him off the wages. Mark my words wearing blue and white hoops regularly and he will get them 10 premier goals which for 1 mill is great value. Its the right deal now but we may look back this time next year and think he went cheap

i hope that is sarcastic..

Honest bet here Cyber. If Doyle scores 10 Premier League goals next season I will donate £50 to a charity of your choice. The guy is fookin mince. I doubt he'll get 5 personally.

I doubt he'll start 10 PL games, let alone score 10 goals

I doubt QPR will even sign him

Back