• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Doyle has scored 23 league goals over the whole of the last four seasons, the latter two spent outside the Premier League. No chance is he getting nearly 50% of that tally in what will be a struggling team in a single season in one of the best leagues in the world. I'd be surprised if he had 23 shots in a season.

I will put a bet though that he will fall over 50+ times :)

I think he'll fuck quite a bit. He's got great hair and amazing bone structure.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

If he falls over that much the girls will have to ride him I guess

I think the talk of his falling over is a total exaggeration, a lot of what he did should more correctly be classed as an attempt at a dive, that is totally different to merely falling over...

1 million for Doyle would be madness, its doubtful he would score more than 3 Premier league goals at the most. Redknapp really does like to screw his own clubs.

Good sensible signing. Nice footballer who provides cover/competition for several positions. Can't complain at all about this one.

Just the type you need and trust in away games, a left sided James Milner.

He doesn’t fit the typical reputation of a footballer – he’s a very sensible lad and Wolves will be getting an absolute diamond. He’s the sort of lad who, if your daughter took him home, you’d be happy to see her with him..

Cracking quote from Fry.

This rubbish is doing the rounds. Crawley are reportedly close to signing Wolves striker Leon Clarke on loan... Jesus wept.

What a waste of money he's been. Hopefully his replacement won't be as much of a dud.

I guess that means we have someone lined up?

Hopefully we've got an absolute gem lined up to take over the famous number 9 shirt.

What a waste of money he's been. Hopefully his replacement won't be as much of a dud.

No chance. I've done some light scouting on the lad and I can say, with reasonable assurance, he takes his chances way better.
uzy6u7y6.jpg

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

We can stick one of these upfront in his place.

ConewithCollarthumb.gif

Back