• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

The Pre-Championship Transfer speculation and new signings thread.

We really should just copy and paste that statement to our site and put our names on it.
He'll get the hint. I assume he can read words better than he can read a defense.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

tommy rowe signed on a two year deal

Nash has tweeted that Rowe is confirmed on a two-year deal.

Watford have put a bid in for Jeff Hendrick apparently. Worth a cheeky bid? 22 years old, played over 100 times at championship level for Derby and has impressed me whenever I've seen him.

Would be surprised if Derby were looking to sell. No financial issues and a regular in their team.

Only got a year left on his contract and they'll need to fork out quite a lot if they want to sign Thorne permanently... He certainly wouldn't be cheap though.

Swansea are interested according to the player himself but I'd love Jonathan Williams. Apparently Pulis will let him go

Swansea are interested according to the player himself but I'd love Jonathan Williams. Apparently Pulis will let him go

I've never really seen him live up to the hype. Is he really that good?

When he was on loan at Ipswich their fans took to calling him "Joniesta".

I suspect a handful of Premier League clubs will be after him.

Think they might settle at around £1.75m plus add-ons. If I were the Blades I'd ask for a bonus if we go up in either 14/15 or 15/16 subject to HM playing say, 25 games in the season

Back