• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I still bloody love Zubar, he was a crazy erratic mess of a footballer, when he kicked that Norwich lad in the forehead, whilst they were both in the air, was the craziest attempt at defending I have ever seen.

hope he stays just concerned a good acon will bring in bids. Agreed that we can always turn them down I just dont want his head turned too quick! Thats why this cup at this time is a real pain in the arse

a) the window shuts before ACON finishes

b) we absolutely won't entertain a bid unless the level is ridiculous

c) sako himself will get more in terms of wages as a free agent in the summer.

Apart from that I am shitting it about him leaving.

Honestly, stop bloody wetting yourself.

Five wishes this year:

1. Promotion
2. New contract Sako
3. Boukari gets fit and prooves Alan right being better than Sako
4. Golbourne fit
5. A few high profile signings that are "a find"

I think he'd stay if we offered him a contract, but I'm not sure we will offer him a contract unless we get promoted.

As good a player as he can be, our record without him over the last two seasons runs at 17 games, 15 wins. 2 draws.

He's a damn fine player at times, and I'd rather we had he than not, but that above suggest all is not lost if he does move on.

Probably been said somewhere but what's his wages? (Sako that is)

Isn't he just a bit of a fat waster now.

He was good for Wigan and was for a year at Spurs but since then he has done absolutely nothing

Strange if true, he certainly doesn't fit our current 'model'

He's still contracted to Stoke?! I thought he'd drifted off to the back of beyond years ago.

Strange if true, he certainly doesn't fit our current 'model'

Depends how you view the model, seem to have had some success in pinching players from the level above who haven't been getting games, like Henry and Jacobs last year.

Failed a medical to sign for a club in Qatar last July. I find it hard to imagine he will pass one with us

Maybe he's had a change of heart after seeing himself filling the screen during the World Cup and got himself fit? Haven't seen anything of him since to have idea if he's sorted himself out.

Ha! My Championship Manager fairy tale is starting to come true:

I loaded up 01/02 on my laptop the other day... Installed the latest data update so i'm operating with current squads. Got promoted with Wolves in the first season (obvs) and have signed some big names....
Kyle Walker
Danny Rose
Antolin Alcaraz
Some Japanese centre back with big numbers
Abou Diaby
Tom Carroll
Wilson Palacios
Morgan Amalfitano
Eric Lichaj
Junior Hoilett
Emmanuel Rivière

What in the world do we want with a player like Palacios? Baffling signing.

Depends how you view the model, seem to have had some success in pinching players from the level above who haven't been getting games, like Henry and Jacobs last year.

I was referring to his age, he's got to be in his thirties.

Back