• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

No, you can still do 93 day loans with a recall after 28 days now. Saville is on those terms at Bristol City.

Palacios was a class player, but that was a long time ago now. If he has sorted himself out and is no longer the size of a house then it could work out well, it's almost certainly his last chance in England.

It's bullshit, started by a fake agent, that was then followed by the journalist.

Evans going out on loan would be ridiculous, especially if it is down a league. He's proved himself more than capable in this division, had he not got injured he'd be right up there as one of the players of the year so far, if he isn't already.

a) the window shuts before ACON finishes

b) we absolutely won't entertain a bid unless the level is ridiculous

c) sako himself will get more in terms of wages as a free agent in the summer.

Apart from that I am $#@!ting it about him leaving.

Honestly, stop bloody wetting yourself.

Its amazing how I grind your gears isnt it lol!

No on Palacious, really hope we dont go for him. Rated him when he first came to england but has declined and is a card machine with limited movement nowadays

Can someone tell me what an out of condition, practically unemployed 30 year old has to offer us in midfield?
Are we actually going to gain something?
How will he enhance us?

There seems to be an awful lot of much lesser clubs than us who've passed on him...

I've read up on him and I don't get it?

Well you'll be glad to hear we aren't signing him?

The sheer fact Wolves were never in for him should calm you panic WH.

Panic??
I was just going off the stuff on here!

Up towards the top of this page, post 4022, Penk confirmed it was a bullshit rumour started by a fake agent that was then reported by a Journo so you can breathe easy Roy ;)

Back