• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Was about to ask that. Last I saw he was returning to full training with the first team on Monday with Golbourne

Aye, that's the one. Could be nothing but I'm gunning for a spot with the E&S

Job Done

Wolves may look to keep Aston Villa winger Jack Grealish in the West Midlands if the claret and blues allow the teenager out on loan.

The 19-year-old has slipped further down the pecking order at Villa Park with the £3.2million arrival of Spanish midfielder Carles Gil last week.

Wolves' Championship rivals Nottingham Forest have already enquired about borrowing Grealish this season, with Brentford and Ipswich Town also interested.

He is injured again. Done his groin and out for at least three weeks.

Was about to ask that. Last I saw he was returning to full training with the first team on Monday with Golbourne

Same has just been posted on MolMix.

Just text my mate who was at the training ground yesterday and he said Golbourne was training, but he didn't see Boukari.

So, standard muscle injury after a long term lay off then.

Strange how he definitely wants to give him a chance, yet sent him on loan last season?

Strange how he definitely wants to give him a chance, yet sent him on loan last season?
Maybe a change in the wage policy allows Kenny Jackett more opportunities with players who were previously viewed as to expensive to retain.

Sylla is in Guinea's ACoN squad,they're facing the Ivory Coast in a couple of hours.

So Boukari has gone for the calf hamstring groin trio. Has he done his quad at any point?

Has he ever had knee issues? I had an undiagnosed knee tracking issue after dislocating it, which is what led to similar muscle related injuries through sport/training, as the muscles were working in the wrong way.

I hate to say this about a pro, but I wonder what kind of insurance we have on him, we will never recover the money paid in transfer and have had zero value in wages so wonder if there would come a point they would investigate that. Did he stay fit whilst our on loan last year?

Not really. Missed pretty much all the first half of the season.

I was thinking he had ruptured his ACL but that was Mouyokolo. Where is he now!?

Not really. Missed pretty much all the first half of the season.

Yeah he probably played maybe 150 minutes in total over the season.Obviously doesn't mean he couldn't have played more but then he'd probably be in a hospice now.

Back