• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Hence, pre-injury. Yes, of course I'm speaking about his time at Lens and Rennes mostly.

When I asked my French mate who is in to football, but not massively, about Sako Doumbia and Boukari he said Sako was 'a cool player' but he had never heard of Doumbia and Boukari. So I guess on reputation that would mean Sako was better. (Limited sample size I know!)

When I asked my French mate who is in to football, but not massively, about Sako Doumbia and Boukari he said Sako was 'a cool player' but he had never heard of Doumbia and Boukari. So I guess on reputation that would mean Sako was better. (Limited sample size I know!)

Ask him if he knows Jonathan Pitroipa and if he doesn't then we can rule him out as a source. :)

I didn't realise you were that into French football Alan. Fair play to you.

I had easy access to it for a little while. Not so much anymore. It's a damn shame, I enjoy that league. Cheers tho.

One of my best friends supports RC Lens and he still talks about Boukari.

Can't help but feel that if there was any hope for Boukari he would have managed some form of comeback by now (is he injured again btw or just not had an U21 game to play yet?). Then again I was convinced Kightly wouldn't ever come back in any meaningful sense and he's been fine ever since he fucked off to Stoke.

He is injured again. Done his groin and out for at least three weeks.

The game he was due to play a part in was postponed

Not that it means anything, but Matt Doherty has just retweeted Jack Grealish.

The few fleeting words that KJ crops up with on Boukari is what im clinging to..........................i think.. he sees "something" in him.

Not that it means anything, but Matt Doherty has just retweeted Jack Grealish.

@JackGrealish1: Can't wait to be happy playing football again [emoji20][emoji1][emoji460]️". Since deleted but looks like he's off on loan. (No idea if this is the tweet you were referring too Alan)

@JackGrealish1: Can't wait to be happy playing football again [emoji20][emoji1][emoji460]️". Since deleted but looks like he's off on loan. (No idea if this is the tweet you were referring too Alan)
Yeah that's the one Doherty retweeted

Won't Doherty know him from simply being in Ireland set-up's and both living in the Birmingham area? Let's not jump the gun here.

Aye, that's the one. Could be nothing but I'm gunning for a spot with the E&S

Won't Doherty know him from simply being in Ireland set-up's and both living in the Birmingham area? Let's not jump the gun here.
Hey!! All transfer rumours come from adding 2+2 and getting any number above 4.

Back