• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

There's a "Bony to Man City" thread on MolMix which I can only assume is full of people wondering why we didn't sign Bony ourselves.

5c061214a9d1916a5a810379ed5fec4c.png

might have been mentioned, but I don't think that account is Scott Golborne, more some kind of link account, he followed my clubs account (which I run) and then when I followed back immediately started DMing me about if we wanted a quote for team branded kit wear and sports equipment deals.

Pupils at work have all been saying they are getting Golborne and talking about how they are a better team than us…bloody kids!

George Saville going to Brizzle on loan, apparently.

might have been mentioned, but I don't think that account is Scott Golborne, more some kind of link account, he followed my clubs account (which I run) and then when I followed back immediately started DMing me about if we wanted a quote for team branded kit wear and sports equipment deals.

Pupils at work have all been saying they are getting Golborne and talking about how they are a better team than us…bloody kids!

It's a verified account, meaning that it's him.

Good move, Bristol are playing well atm and the step up to Championship level has looked a little too early for him.

I don't know whether it's been mentioned on her, but there are issues with Saville too. Apparently, he was off sick last week and then went on benders on the nights - message to Saville, if you're going to be off work sick then don't put pictures of your nights out on Snapchat.
Remember looking him up on Twitter or Instagram when he first joined and most photos were of him looking like he was enjoying himself. I know not a crime, but a little sense is needed when in the public eye.

Loan will do him good. Get some games under his belt ala Jack Price

Good move, Bristol are playing well atm and the step up to Championship level has looked a little too early for him.

Agreed, he needs to play anywhere if the potential some of us think he has is to be realized.

It is him, he's heavily involved in grassroots football and football kits.

May as well get saville playing regularly, might need to send a spy down there to keep an eye on his night time antics!

That's a good move for Saville. To be honest I'm not sure what he offers. Every time I see him he looks like a toothpick; he needs to bulk up to stand any chance in the Championship.

Bristol's nightclubs are rancid so unless he has horrific taste he shouldn't be enjoying big nights out!

It is him, he's heavily involved in grassroots football and football kits.

Have you looked at the account though? it is not a footballers account in the standard sense, no personal tweets, no talk of matches, fans, the club. It is literally just messages to teams about selling them stuff, I seriously doubt he runs it himself, verified or not it is a business account.

Have you looked at the account though? it is not a footballers account in the standard sense, no personal tweets, no talk of matches, fans, the club. It is literally just messages to teams about selling them stuff, I seriously doubt he runs it himself, verified or not it is a business account.

Golbourne seems too sensible for all that bullshit. In interviews before he seems like a genuine guy and doesn't care about all the Twitter nonsense like the younger lads do. Seems like he's got his head screwed on and is using it purely to get his business going so he's got something to go to after football.

Yeah I appreciate that (despite the shocking hair) however even when other Wolves players, ex players, players from other leagues follow him he pretty much says the same thing

"thanks for the follow, have you also followed @genericsportswear"

regardless of who it is, everything is about the sales and that company, hard to imagine there is a professional anything on the end of that account other than a salesman, the other day I saw him plugging the lad my club used to get our stuff from at Avecsport, and Golborne's account is incredibly similar to Avec's in content, posts and what not, so wouldn't be surprised if it is being run by the same person etc.

How dare he have business interests outside of playing football!

Back