• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Three players in a matter of days would be a bit much. Maybe Stale feels bad and wants to help us reduce our wage bill :D

Just wonder if Golbourne (family reasons maybe?) wants to go back to South Yorkshire

Isn't from he Bristol way originally? So you'd guess most of his family are down there rather than Yorkshire, although i suppose his partner's family may be in Yorkshire, if he has one.

Twitter rumours (hopefully complete BS) that Rotherham are in for Golbourne. Surely not?!

Nash on the job!

@TimNash_star

For those asking about rumours of Scott Golbourne to Rotherham, I haven't heard anything. He's not due to be fit until start of Feb.

Nash on the job!

@TimNash_star

For those asking about rumours of Scott Golbourne to Rotherham, I haven't heard anything. He's not due to be fit until start of Feb.

Going above and beyond, he isn't paid to know about South Yorkshire football.

Any confirmation from a reliable source that Jess Lingaard was at Molineux tonight ?
Wonder that "IF" potential targets are at the ground the press photographers have an agreement with Wolves not to release photos?

Whispers coming out of the club now about Scott Golbourne all but done just contract formalities.

By the way that was someone from Rotherham tweeting it rather than me writing it.

Indeed. With Rowe injured and Ricketts "finished", that means we don't actually have a left back at the club.

What a bizarre decision. Ricketts isn't going to be here beyond the end of the season (and isn't good enough now, clearly), Hause is doing well but in the long term is a centre-back, Doherty's a right-back filling-in on that side, and Rowe's not been particularly impressive in his appearances there.

Can only imagine we must have a defender coming in as well?

It's not a loss in the sense that he's clearly been out of favour anyway - I'm not having it that he's been injured all this time. He's our best left back by a mile, one of the best in the championship Id say. Would hate to sell him but he's not going to play anyway so we may as well, I'd love to know what's gone on there.

Back