• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Official Twitter's confirmed Siggy's loan move to Copenhagen. Runs until 30th June. Still has a year left on his contract after that, but I imagine we won't see him again.

Official Twitter's confirmed Siggy's loan move to Copenhagen. Runs until 30th June. Still has a year left on his contract after that, but I imagine we won't see him again.

Seems Copenhagen have the option to buy when the loan ends

Good that we are managing to offload some of the squad that we don't need. Cassidy to go too would be good. Johnson and Doyle obviously the two we want rid of most but unlikely I guess.

Isn't Johnson's contract up this summer? Not sure about Doyle.

Isn't Johnson's contract up this summer? Not sure about Doyle.

Both up in the summer.

Fully expect if no one tries to buy or loan them in this window we will try and pay up their contracts at the beginning of Feb

Twitter/Facebook/MolMix primed and ready to go into meltdown if we don't announce this signing soon. :icon_lol:

Not quite full blown windmilling yet but all the signs are there.

I liked "strong twitter rumour another club have gazumped the deal - someone's wife was at the same gym as someone behind the scenes and that's what she was told"

I think we're at DEFCON 4 atm but if he's not unveiled at the game tonight it'll be much worse.

Didn't Jackett say they expected to announce it on Wednesday? And AFAIK, today is Tuesday.

Yes - but you can't let pesky facts get in the way of having a good old rant at Morgan and Moxey's expense, apparently.

I liked "strong twitter rumour another club have gazumped the deal - someone's wife was at the same gym as someone behind the scenes and that's what she was told"

3da9c4347a74080a9ddc025f73278308.jpg

67a6176cf49df06a36565cfb5eb66f2a.jpg

This is where it started. His rumours are like his bitter - shit.

A place in the starting eleven is now included in his personal terms then.

Didn't Jackett say they expected to announce it on Wednesday? And AFAIK, today is Tuesday.

Yeah, was just coming on here to say that - if you can't bloody trust the Head Coach on transfers then who can you trust?

Yeah, was just coming on here to say that - if you can't bloody trust the Head Coach on transfers then who can you trust?

As I understand it, as Head Coach he has nothing to do with the transfer, which is dealt with by Thelwell & Co and Moxey.

I thought he said 'early next week' when interviewed last week, but I would imagine they would like to unveil him tonight, at the match.

Medical started Monday, lasts 2 days. It seems people keep forgetting/ignoring that part or just want an excuse to act like a 14yr old waiting to meet One Direction

He's gone back home to collect some stuff and make arrangements to find accommodation up here. He'll be back up Wolverhampton in the morning ready to sign the contract. Simple really.

Back