• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

@Afobe_: After a long day, dinner at #Gaucho with a couple of my boys Kieran and @JackWilshere. Decent food :)

Afobe's back down in the smoke tonight.

If we're completing the trilogy then I'll have Paul Blades and Lawrie Madden at centre half.

-------------????---------

????? ---Blades-----Madden---????

Edwards--Gibson--Seyi----Hunt

----------Paskin---McLoughlin

I suggest Doherty, Hansbury and Mo Camara for the other slots.

Hansbury cost me a Wembley trip, the curly haired cock.

If the full backs had to play in the same game then Elokobi and Zubar in the Premier League cannot be beaten. Keeper will always be Beasant for me. Hansbury did cost us a Wembley appearance though.

If the full backs had to play in the same game then Elokobi and Zubar in the Premier League cannot be beaten. Keeper will always be Beasant for me. Hansbury did cost us a Wembley appearance though.

Id put Mo Camara down. If it wasn't for the North Bank and the South Bank the fucker would still be running.

I hated Mo Camara so much. Bandaged freak.

Paul Jones second coming in goal another shout

It's about partnerships though, so to have Mo in the RB has to go in as well. Who would that be, Muscat? If so then not for me.

True. Neill Collins and Jamie Clapham is pretty grim.

I thought Muscat was a decent player, well potentially, its just that he believed all the hype about himself being a "hard man"
which of course makes him a complete dick

Muscat was a cracking right back. That goal against Ipswich is right up there in my top moments (oddly he was at left back that day, but never mind).

He is a cuntbucket but that doesn't enter into this discussion of truly awful combinations of players.

Back