• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Good to see you back CopenhagenWolf. How are FCK getting on this season?

Could be better, Ståle brought more than 10 new players in last summer, still struggling a bit to deliver. Currently number 2 in the league, quite many points behind FC Midtjylland

Wowzers.... wouldnt have guessed that outcome for Foley....good luck to the fella.
Hopefully Afobe does well for us but i do wonder why Arsenal want to let a highly rated young lad go, but
didnt mind perservering with utter fucking shit like Sanogo.

Wowzers.... wouldnt have guessed that outcome for Foley....good luck to the fella.
Hopefully Afobe does well for us but i do wonder why Arsenal want to let a highly rated young lad go, but
didnt mind perservering with utter fucking shit like Sanogo.

Arsene is French!

Mr Consistent was consistently shocking under STS if I recall correctly. I'm puzzled that he's chosen to go to FCK, but all the best to him and thanks for everything.

They sold Claudemir to Club Brugge a few days ago. Couldn't we have used Foley as a plus-cash makeweight to hijack that deal?

Claudemir was in his last 6 months of his contract and needed a new challenge. Had achieved everything possible at Copenhagen and should have be sold 1-2 years ago.

FCK got 200k pounds for him, but was surprised Claudemir didnt left for a bigger club than Brugge

Claudemir was in his last 6 months of his contract and need a new challenge. Has achieved everything possible at Copenhagen and should have be sold 1-2 years ago.

FCK got 200k pounds for him, but was surprised Claudemir didnt left for a bigger club than Brugge

I like Club Brugge. They're similar in size to a club like Charlton and they seem to do alright in the Europa League. I guess they plan to replace Refaelov with him since he's out of contract at the end of the season.

If KT is reading this, Refaelov is very good technically and left footed. If you're looking to replace Sako or upgrade on Edwards, there's your man. I'll take the fee for scouting services in cash.

I'll be very pleased if and when Afobe signs - exactly the right profile - but I would still like to get Tom Bradshaw in as well. Sheff Utd apparently looking, we can and should outgun them.

SkyBet transfers saying Afobe deal is done - is this yet another one in the #12 shirt?

We seem to be stockpiling these young players. Are we reaching a point where we have too little experience around the team?

They're not callow kids though, Afobe has around 100 senior appearances. Batth is young but our leader. Price is a calming influence no matter what his passport says.

We seem to be stockpiling these young players. Are we reaching a point where we have too little experience around the team?

Ikeme, Stearman, Baath, McDonald, Sako, Edwards, Henry, Goldbourne all regulars and all experienced in terms of league appearances. In reserve the likes of Ricketts, Clarke, Rowe, Jacobs all have plenty of league experience behind them. I think the balance is really nice at the moment and even the new additions like Hause, Iorfa, Ebanks-Landell have had some decent playing time out on loan (as has Afobe).

It's been one day since we confirmed we had a bid accepted for fuck's sake.

:icon_lol:

Our medicals always take 2 days as well.

Back