• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Doesn't Kenny keep saying RB is our strongest position?

Doesn't he say its a position we have a lot of options for rather than strongest? Thats how he was saying Foley had no chance as Doherty, Ricketts, Iorfa and Stearman were ahead of him for the RB slot

Unsure. He's definitely said 'RB is a strong position for us'. Whether that is a 'we have a lot of options' or 'we have quality' who knows. I certainly don't think we have much quality there but that can be said about most the squad. We have a lot of average players who we are not getting the most out of and that is why we are mid table fodder at the moment.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He is going to be the worlds greatest midfielder even though I know nothing about him and I am frankly disgusted.

Ha Ha - watch him sign for Millwall and score a couple of goals against us !!

I don't understand why this is a huge deal for some people to be honest, since when does every player we take on trial automatically going to be decent for us? That's the point of the trial, to see whether this guy is good enough and the club has decided it isn't. That's all I can say about it really because I know nothing about the guy

I don't understand why this is a huge deal for some people to be honest, since when does every player we take on trial automatically going to be decent for us? That's the point of the trial, to see whether this guy is good enough and the club has decided it isn't. That's all I can say about it really because I know nothing about the guy

It's only become an issue this season for some reason. Can't remember any uproar about Ludovic Quistin or Jerome Thomas.

Oooh, shit trialist Top Trumps.

I vote Mark Fotheringham or Valentino Sheilis.

Sheilis was ACE. Will not let a bad word be said against him.

Mark Fotheringham had a 200 page thread on MolMix, almost up there with De Hammer.

Bobo Balde.

One for Deutsch. Celtic apparently trying to sign Marc Rzatkowski from FC St. Pauli. Worth a punt?

He's a good player. Carries the ball well and has a bit of creativity about him. Not having a good time this season (no-one at St Pauli is) and might be lacking a bit physically for British football though.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He is going to be the worlds greatest midfielder even though I know nothing about him and I am frankly disgusted.

Now now CALM DOWN ;)

Interesting to hear Kenny talk about getting the 'right people in' this January, hope this means we are planning to bolster the squad and it is him conceding that our transfers this summer were poor.

Back