• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

According to someone on the Mix, we're interested in Gudmundur Thórarinsson. He looks quite good technically in this video:

A video of O'Hara before he signed for Wolves would look much the same. I wouldn't want him from that video - no tracking back, no tackles, no headers - and he was never put under any physical pressure as he would be in England.

A video of O'Hara before he signed for Wolves would look much the same. I wouldn't want him from that video - no tracking back, no tackles, no headers - and he was never put under any physical pressure as he would be in England.

Neither did Sako but he sussed it out in the end.

Currently, our record with Icelandic men isn't stellar. I'm not buying into hype from signings until they show it here.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

Doesn't stand out in Norway so he's not what we need if we're gonna build a promotion team.

65 players were better than Thorarinson in Norway 2014 according to our biggest newspaper. :)

Big pinch of salt needed obviously.

Cardiff and Bolton being heavily linked with Anthony Stokes. If he's willing to go to a Championship club and we're willing to spend £4M+ on guff like Andy Delort then we should definitely be going in for him, he'd score loads in the Championship.

A long time ago now but he didn't do much for Sunderland when they won the league. Never been very impressed with him tbh.

Yeah, he's much better now than when he first moved to Celtic. Even then though, he was miles better than Daryl Murphy when they were playing together and look at how many goals he's scoring for Ipswich in this league.

Yeah, he's much better now than when he first moved to Celtic. Even then though, he was miles better than Daryl Murphy when they were playing together and look at how many goals he's scoring for Ipswich in this league.

How would he fit into the style of football we would want to play, Lycan?

Weren't we close to signing him before he went to Celtic??

There is ZERO possibility of us spending £4m on anybody.

That is all she wrote.

I see Thor is having a trial with us.

Magnus Wolff Eikrem released by Cardiff, worth a look?

I would have a look for sure. We need attacking players to cover the absense of Sako and Dicko, hasn't worked out for Eikrem at Cardiff but he was highly rated before

Back