• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

He's more of a left winger these days I think. If Stearman leaves, Ricketts in the centre, then a left back/left winger at right back? Mick? Is that you? :p

D'oh, fuzzy logic there! Ricketts can play LB too but it is mainly Golbourne who's there isn't it? Still means that we only have two viable options for that position though

D'oh, fuzzy logic there! Ricketts can play LB too but it is mainly Golbourne who's there isn't it? Still means that we only have two viable options for that position though

Yeah, Golbourne left back, Ricketts can cover anywhere across the back, Doherty right back.

Ditto, but why would Rowe come here and sit on our bench?

Backs himself to win a starting spot obviously. He's a very versatile player as well, comfortable playing left back, left wing and centre mid. Even if he's not first choice he wont be overly worried about a lack of game time.

Wolves have already been linked with a host of names including Callum Wilson, Harry Maguire, Jordan Spence, Jamie Husbands, Danny Ward and now out-of-contract Peterborough left-sided player Tommy Rowe.

Who the fuck is Jamie Husbands? I assume they mean James Husband. At least get their fucking names right.

Who the $#@! is Jamie Husbands? I assume they mean James Husband. At least get their $#@!ing names right.

eve%20007%20Jimmy%20Husband.jpg

Conor Newton has signed for Rotherham. This might mean they expect Pringle to leave.

Does that mean they can use him in the play off final?

Conor Newton has signed for Rotherham. This might mean they expect Pringle to leave.

Signed before he knew which division they would play in, they must have offered a fair wedge to see the deal through.

Obviously isn't that good/doesn't rate himself if he has turned us down. We move on

Could be a factor but it's not like we are a million miles away.

We're getting on for twice as far as Rotherham, seems a significant distance to me.

He's going to have to move house anyway, chuck an extra 1.5 hours tops in the car every now and then for the sake of potentially getting a better career move?

Each to their own.

Who's to say Wolves would be a better career move for him?

Did Clyne turn down a better career move when he opted to stay at bankrupt Crystal Palace instead of moving to bigger, richer, higher placed Wolves?

Back