• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Doesn't really matter in this system, the wide players come inside all the time.

Zeli is two footed but would pick his right foot to take a penalty!

Not for me. He may choose to go right footed on a pen but when he's passed to he always wants to control on his left. That would make him completely left footed. Watch his first touch.

Not for me. He may choose to go right footed on a pen but when he's passed to he always wants to control on his left. That would make him completely left footed. Watch his first touch.

Completely left footed but yet takes a pen with his right?! ok!

Completely left footed but yet takes a pen with his right?! ok!

I thought you were going to prove he was right footed? How do you know he prefers right footed penalty taking?

To give you an example of a fine one footed player (by his own admission) who scored plenty of long range goals with his weaker foot look at one R. Charlton.

According to Darren Evans of the Peterborough Telegraph, Wolves have offered Tommy Rowe a contract and he will sign in the 'near future'
Lifted from Facebook.

Someone get on Twitter and tell that twat of a Peterborough journo (Alan Swann?) that we're exceedingly proud to be nicking their players for free after winning the league and finishing 29 points above them. Almost as if they want to join a bigger club.

Someone get on Twitter and tell that $#@! of a Peterborough journo (Alan Swann?) that we're exceedingly proud to be nicking their players for free after winning the league and finishing 29 points above them. Almost as if they want to join a bigger club.

He's leaving them anyway -> link

Not so sure he'd move to 'Boro to play right back as he clearly sees himself as a center back

Young Lad called Grealish on loan from Villa to Notts County looked promising last season. I think he may have already been mentioned on here but might be worth a look for next season ?

Not sure if anyone has seen these?

The72 ‏@FBL72 41m
Peterborough chairman @DMAC102 has said that Tommy Rowe will be a 'fantastic acquisition' for Wolves should his family live nearby. #WWFC

@DMAC102 · 4h
@ryanjohnd83 @talkSPORTDrive I hear he is Wolves bound pal as has been way for while now. Sorry.

Looks like we're signing him then?

Yeah, cant imagine why the Posh chairman would lie or be misinformed!

Ditto, but why would Rowe come here and sit on our bench?

Ditto, but why would Rowe come here and sit on our bench?

Cos its the Championship and not L1 maybe...my understanding is he plays on the left so if say we sell Stearman and Ricketts takes his place or if Sako goes we would need some sort of replacement!

Cos its the Championship and not L1 maybe...my understanding is he plays on the left so if say we sell Stearman and Ricketts takes his place or if Sako goes we would need some sort of replacement!

He's more of a left winger these days I think. If Stearman leaves, Ricketts in the centre, then a left back/left winger at right back? Mick? Is that you? :p

Back