• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Would he necessarily have played every week at Wolves? I'm not sure. There are plenty more fish in the sea, this is just the first one crossed off the list.

turned us down? just because our scouts watched him doesn't mean we made him an offer.

Plus I would rather trust KJ and our scouts judgement over Rotherhams any day of the week

Sam Hutchinson and the pair of left backs released by Palace after a quick glimpse.

Jack Collison, definitely. Immediate upgrade on Edwards.

By the way these lists aren't always strictly accurate. Chamakh and Sidwell are two just looking at the list who have definitely been offered new terms. They haven't signed yet but they might well still end up doing so.

Who's to say Wolves would be a better career move for him?

Did Clyne turn down a better career move when he opted to stay at bankrupt Crystal Palace instead of moving to bigger, richer, higher placed Wolves?

are you just naturally aggressive, or is your "life hobby" just to talk shit?, cypro free (before you jump on the fuckwits bandwagon) and i'm still confused. Do you actually know where your house is? and why?

Think he doesn't want to sign a new deal because there is serie A interest. That's the issue with the list - he hasn't been released at all yet.

are you just naturally aggressive, or is your "life hobby" just to talk shit?, cypro free (before you jump on the fuckwits bandwagon) and i'm still confused. Do you actually know where your house is? and why?

Are you seriously calling someone o it for talking shit? That's rich, seriously.

Oh, and before you go on another rant of life experience and whatever else you like to ramble on about, I don't care, I'm not sure many, if any, others do either.

I do know where my house is though, it's where I am now, and as for why, well it's pretty useful to know where all my things are kept.

Pav - Want to randomly insult members or question their life choices, do it by PM please or just write it down, laugh and then throw it away.

Would anyone like to see us sign Robert Koren? 33 now but he's proven quality at this level. We should've signed him years ago.

Would anyone like to see us sign Robert Koren? 33 now but he's proven quality at this level. We should've signed him years ago.

I saw that he'd been released earlier and immediately thought of him as an upgrade on Edwards but then checked his age and thought it seemed a bit pointless.

I wonder if he is a bit on the way down. Four years ago abso-motherfuckin-lutely.

I think so, would be a good experienced head and still decent. I'm with Nando and Dan, both Palace full backs and Dicagoi(sp) (I'd quite like to get Williams on loan if we could), Collison from West Ham, Briggs from Fulham, Hutchinson and Lalkovic from Chelsea, Meade from Swansea and Macheda from Utd. Plenty to go at there and I'm sure our scouts have one of two of them on their list.

Mark - Clyne didn't turn us down, Warnock persuaded him to stay. It's an important difference.

All I remember was an interview with Clyne saying he didn't want to leave unless he'd be getting regular football. Whether that was Warnock's advice to him or not doesn't make much difference does it? At that age would he have displaced Foley at that point? Think it's wise decision from him to stay where he was playing and progress that way.

He would've displaced Foley in any other team but not under MM. You're spot on about the advice though.

We were playing my mate Zubar at the time.

Back