• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I think we have plans for him here. Maybe after Christmas if he needs further development we could send him to them, but otherwise I think it not the most likely scenario.

Also, their fans really FUCKING HATE us, I mean everything about us. They cannot wait to watch us fail at ANYTHING and are like the spiteful little brother. And yet they cannot wait to accept our players on loan every sodding season. We should tell them to do one.

He needs to have some stability. At the end of last season he was being kept out of U21 games that took place 1 day before games to travel with the squad and didn't play, meaning he didn't get as much game time as he really should've. At Wolves he won't play every week but at Walsall he'll be first choice theoretically.

I think we have plans for him here. Maybe after Christmas if he needs further development we could send him to them, but otherwise I think it not the most likely scenario.

Also, their fans really $#@!ING HATE us, I mean everything about us. They cannot wait to watch us fail at ANYTHING and are like the spiteful little brother. And yet they cannot wait to accept our players on loan every sodding season. We should tell them to do one.

Here here a more poisonous two faced bunch I have yet had the misfortune to meet or listen too. Wouldnt cross a road to piss on them if they were on fire. In my top five of supporters that I have real dislike and distain for. Petulant little tits

Thankfully their supporters wouldn't coach him.

I can see him being available for loan at the start of the season, unless he is shows something exceptional in pre-season. Walsall wouldn't be a bad place to get his first taste of league football either.

Thankfully their supporters wouldn't coach him.

I can see him being available for loan at the start of the season, unless he is shows something exceptional in pre-season. Walsall wouldn't be a bad place to get his first taste of league football either.

Depends who we sign I suppose. KJ has said were we not trying to break records he would have played at the back end of the season. As it stands I see him and Zeli being part of the squad.

Was clearly very close to starting at the end of last season. Whether KJ sees him as ready now we have gone up will, as Deutsch has said, depend on who we sign.

If he has moved a bit further down the pecking order by the start of next season then a loan out to league 1 for the first part of the season would benefit him & us

Him, Zeli, McAlinden, EEL, all need football. At the moment we need them in the squad but should they be pushed down the order by new signings then we need to find them good homes on loan. A lot of teams we saw last season played good football so we have a decent selection to pick from and most/all of them will want those players.

Apparently the Twitterspere is saying Sako is off to Leicester

I suppose it is logical, not sure he's enough of a superstar for their owners though.

Albrighton's been released by Villa, I'd certainly be looking at him if I was KJ

They want to spend £180m. Unlikely Sako is even on their radar

#sillyseason

I'd have Albrighton in a shot, always impressed whenever I've seen him.

Apparently he was on 30k a week, not worth that.

I will point out it might utter bollocks. Just a text from my Dad who has probably got confused.

I'd definitely be asking him if he was interested at least.

Would be an excellent signing but surely will have PL suitors with no fee involved. Still youngish, English, the likes of Newcastle/Stoke/Swansea/Palace will be looking.

They want to spend £180m. Unlikely Sako is even on their radar

#sillyseason

Isn't that £180m what the owner is willing to pump in over 3-5 years or something to try and push them onto something a bit more than mere survival rather than one mad binge in their first summer?

Back