• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Having to organise my younger brothers funeral. Picking the music has broken me.

That's really tough Bandy...Thoughts are with you mate

Must be a torment for you Bandy. Do your best to celebrate the life.
Hope you and your family are supporting each other right now mate.

Condolences to you and yours Bandy. Thoughts are with you in this tough time.

My upmost sympathies mate, I cannot even imagine what that is like ,

I'm really sorry to hear that Bandy, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Having to organise my younger brothers funeral. Picking the music has broken me.

Thought are with you Bandy, can't imagine what you're going through at the minute.. :(

Thanks for the condolences guys. Music is sorted now. Got my other brother around to make the final selection.

In seven years of going to our favourite haunt in Mablethorpe, tonight was the worst night ever. End of season party and it was ruined by disagreements that led to scuffles, and the singer had to leave the stage. I would hope that those involved will be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. A few silly people ruined the evening for everyone.

My mother passed away yesterday morning, this truly has been the worst year of my life by far.. And im 41 years now.. At least she was waiting for me and let me to say how much she has meant to me and how much i love her before she stopped breathing.. Was like she was waiting for me.. Still sad and maybe chocked.. Hate life sometimes

Very sorry to hear that Freddeno. It sounds facile, but try and cherish what you had, rather than despair at what you lost.

So sorry to hear that. It's good that you got to say goodbye to her though. I lost my mum when I was 17 and it does get easier with time but I will always miss her. Things will get better for you Fred.

I can only echo what Visage has said. For what it is worth we got to my Fathers bedside just after he had passed away, which still bothers me. As hard as it may seem now, in time you will be thankful that you could say goodbye to your Mother.

Sorry to learn this Fred - many times I have heard that someone has waited to know that those they love are there before leaving (my mother held on all day till my sister arrived from Denmark before leaving us & went within 20mins of that having got all her children in attendance, there are still photos of her I cannot look at without welling up)

Back