• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

So sorry to hear this, Fred. Thinking of you mate.

thanks all, very much appreciated...

Ah shit, my condolences Fred. You really haven't had it good lately have you.

Like you say though at least you got to say goodbye to her which is a positive. All we can hope for is a good death with people we love around us, and it sounds like she had that at least.

Sorry to hear that Fred. Thoughts are with you.

I hope next year is a better one for you.

cheers Bear and Johnny, nice posts :)

TBH I have had a lot of whiskey and such to calm my feelings down but I have that much IQ, that I know this isnt the way to go forward in the longer run..

So sorry Fred. My thoughts are with you

That's so sad, Fred. Thoughts are with you.

all the support gives me a bit of strength, so thank yoiu

TBH I have had a lot of whiskey and such to calm my feelings down but I have that much IQ, that I know this isnt the way to go forward in the longer run..

Early days, mate. Just do what you need to to get through them. There will be brighter ones ahead, even if you can't see them now.

Early days, mate. Just do what you need to to get through them. There will be brighter ones ahead, even if you can't see them now.

aye, true and thanks

Best wishes, support and positive vibes from me too Fred.
Make sure you look after yourself.
As has been mentioned, remember the good times, and celebrate the great times you and your mother had.

Came home to hear the sad news that a school bus crash locally killed at least 6 kindergarten kids, 20 in the hospital, so terribly sad! :(

Back