• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

Of course. And I'd expect him to generate that through improvement of the current set-up and players, plus one or two signings who can contribute

Wish I shared your optimism.

Scott Sellars rides again.

This cunt should've been fucked off with Lage.

I don't think he'll have anywhere near the input he has previously. It seems to me that Garagarza will be the link to the management team from Lopetegui's side and with him being Fosun's real first choice of manager his opinions will have most weight.

Wish I shared your optimism.

Bear in mind, I also gave Lage more rope than many others on here, so it's quite possible I'm full of shit ;)

I just have a good feeling about the guy, and I don't feel our squad or situation is unsalvageable.

No complacency though, and a long way to go. Excited about Wolves for the first time in a while though, so I'll ride it as long as I can!

Bit of an issue with Roberts is he's now away with Wales until after the world cup final* so he will miss out on whatever JL is cooking up at Compton during the break.

*we (me and Padd) can all dream
That's a shame...

I’m certainly happy he’s here, just concerned he’s been left too big a job by the previous bunch.
I won’t got overly excited until the results start to improve.
Think we’re all in this boat. Most of the comments I’ve read are about the way Julen has conducted himself over the first few days. I think we all understand he’s inherited a pile of shit.

On to ignore you go.
On a scale of 1-10 how hard does announcing that you're going to, or already have, put an individual on ignore make those that choose to broadcast such a move?

1 being as flaccid as an air sock in a vacuum and 10 being as turgid as Jinky at an Alien Ant Farm gig.

Think we’re all in this boat. Most of the comments I’ve read are about the way Julen has conducted himself over the first few days. I think we all understand he’s inherited a pile of shit.

^new footage of Julen caught by that guy up a tree

I like this from JL.

. The kind of thing Nuno did and KJ (he even made the players visit and understand the club when they signed). Bruno may have well done the same in private, but its small things like this that help start to bring a connection between the fans and the manager. It may all be bollocks and just for show but showing yourself learning about the club, its history is important.

And the just going and talking to everyone on the staff, it’s all media fluff for the videos but after Bruno and his can’t be arsed look when he turned up it’s a good start

Last edited:
These are all trailers, just hope the main event lives up to it!

I like this from JL.

. The kind of thing Nuno did and KJ (he even made the players visit and understand the club when they signed). Bruno may have well done the same in private, but its small things like this that help start to bring a connection between the fans and the manager. It may all be bollocks and just for show but showing yourself learning about the club, its history is important.
“sToP wAnkInG hIm OfF bEfOrE hE’S eVeN mAnAgEd a GaMe”

More importantly, has he spoken with Steve Bull yet and did he understand his twang!?

I'm waiting for a video of him shaking hands with the cowboy

Has anyone got access to the Telegraph sport who can share the interview with Lopetegui from Friday?

Back