• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked to Danish striker Nicolai Jørgenson from Feyenoord.

Wouldn't come cheap.

He crushed it last year in Eredivisie but doesn't look as good when playing for Denmark. I'd be concerned he'd be Luuk de Jong mk.II.

I'm sticking with Ze Luis of Spartak Moscow as my #1 guy.

Jan Hagen running with the Rafa Silva story now.

Watching Juergen Locadia play wide left for PSV today and he is very useful but I don't see where he plays for Wolves as we have Jota and Cav to play that role.

Marshall has been absent from recent matchday squads after being given a few opportunities, so I think he'll be off in January.

I imagine Zyro, Oniangue and possibly Graham will be moved on elsewhere too.

I wouldn't be overly surprised if Hause is sent out on loan for the remainder of the season too.

Marshall has been absent from recent matchday squads after being given a few opportunities, so I think he'll be off in January.

I imagine Zyro, Oniangue and possibly Graham will be moved on elsewhere too.

I wouldn't be overly surprised if Hause is sent out on loan for the remainder of the season too.

Maybe Bright on loan as well if we get Rafa Silva or Joao Carvalho.

We'll need a Cup side, though, and we've so far not had to worry a great deal about injuries. (I guess any loans would have recall provisions, however.)

(I guess any loans would have recall provisions, however.)

Can't recall a player from a loan outside of a transfer window now. Hence why Graham is stuck in limbo at Fulham.

There is the Africa Cup of Nations that starts in January for about a month, with both Saiss and N'Diaye playing for their respective national sides. We'll need cover for them while they are away.

There is the Africa Cup of Nations that starts in January for about a month, with both Saiss and N'Diaye playing for their respective national sides. We'll need cover for them while they are away.

No we wont.

It's not on this year and will be moving to the summer from now on.

The next AFCON isn't until 2019.

Isn't Graham stuck in limbo regardless having played for two teams already this season?

Isn't Graham stuck in limbo regardless having played for two teams already this season?

That's just permanent deals I think, so no. He will go out on loan in January (when we recall him) to a different team

Ooooh.

I think I misunderstood originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back